Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assmann TK Variant?

Article about: Greetings, Friends... I've come across this -rather striking- example for sale...I'd be very grateful for your thoughts & opinions please... cheers, Glenn

Default Assmann TK Variant?

Greetings, Friends...
    I've come across this -rather strange- example for sale...I'd be very grateful for your thoughts & opinions please...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assmann TK Variant?   Assmann TK Variant?  

Assmann TK Variant?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assmann TK Variant?
    P
    Many

My response would be as in strikingly awful. I have never seen a badge of this type in real life, i.e. that I thought authentic.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2016 at 02:41 AM.

Assmann TK Variant?Do remember that the M1/17 designation was introduced on or after March 1935, that is, some time after the Danziger badge was abandoned or phased out by the SS.
    The only Danziger I know with a legitimate RZM mark is the Steinhauer u Lueck, and it does not have a license number on it.

Now I may wrong, and am surely, but I do not think in this case.

- - ------- - -

Prior to March 1935, the RZM was organized with different titles and different designations for its many bureaucratic sections.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2016 at 02:43 AM.

The demand for "sculls" eclipses the limited deployment of intellect to manage the issue.

May all "prongs" be crimped, and may the Tombak gradually corrode into goo, as is warranted in this painful instance.

Mr. Carlsson should say something, but he is likely having Christmas, as he should.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I would response as in strikingly awful. I have never seen a badge of this type in real life, i.e. that I thought authentic.
    Thank You, FB! I appreciate it very much...Always a Pleasure!

cheers, Glenn

Assmann TK Variant?The Assman badge is plainly visible in the catalog, and its looked nothing like item Numero 1.

And, if it were used by the army, it would have no need for the RZM license.

It is listed in the Assmann catalog as an army badge, not as an SS item. Ergo, I doubt it was so marked.

I should look up Steinhauer u. Lueck's license for metal insignia.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2016 at 02:44 AM.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Thank You, FB! I appreciate it very much...Always a Pleasure!

cheers, Glenn

Dear Colleague, thanks, Merry Christmas and much good fortune to you. Thanks for your fine citizenship here. I appreciate it very much.

Assmann TK Variant?Of course, the 1933-4 SS Totenschaedel a la Assmann badge is marked "Ges Gesch." at least in what I deem to be real, but who am I?

I do not use the ouija board to divine the secrets of these men from the shop floor at Deschler on a summer's day of 1937.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-24-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Steinhauer und Lueck was M1/63 for this regalia, but I have never seen a badge of this type marked in said manner.....