Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bill Shea's item C-445

Article about: Hello all, Quick question as I've found myself somewhat confused. Bill S. currently has a collar tab offered on his site which he claims to be of the SS. More pacifically, it's supposedly of

No one is "bashing Bill", Gwar. I've known Bill for a Long time now and have dealt with him more than I can count. We are simply wondering how these odd bits have been getting past the nets.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bill Shea's item C-445
    P
    Many

?

Wagriff.. I agree with you 100 % but perhaps some will become gun shy based on this forum posting..
    Call me the Devils advocate.... I have dealt with him many times as well... I guess it boils down to knowing what you are buying, the price and value.. I had a run in with a chap in England not too long ago and he had
    a RAD buckle that was an obvious fake.. He assured me I was nuts until Ben Evans assured me I was right..
    With that information I let the dealer know and he pulled it off of his site and agreed that WE were right..
    And he offered me a discount on a future purchase... I believe this was a gesture of him wanting to offer "Authentic" militaria and not be tarnished..

I have tried to contact Bill via email at Bob's suggestion regarding the fake 'Oval Crimp' PAB and Orth marked award packet to make him aware it's not good. Unfortunately he uses Outlook Express which my system will not acknowledge for reasons of spam etc. and I cannot send the message without downloading that system, which i'm not prepared to do. Once again, I have no problem with Bill Shea or his website and would like to make that clear.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

You can't adjust your Spam settings to allow an exception from the one address?
    William

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    You can't adjust your Spam settings to allow an exception from the one address?
    No. Why don't you inform him William, seeing as you know him so well?
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Big Ned for some reason anytime you post I hear Shultz's voice saying what you are posting..Hahahaha
    But and however, You are a great wealth of knowledge.. Too me.. Gwar

That's really a big error, this is a cast of a cast of a Overhoff. We're far from this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bill Shea's item C-445  

?

I have him in my address book online.. I can relate any concerns directly to him as well.. I just talked to him on Tue...

?

Woah....Sid ,,, And I thought mine was bad..

"seeing as you know him so well?" More subtleties... I keep forgetting.....but, yes, I can certainly let him know either by phone or email. Let me know the items you are concerned with and why and I'll be glad to pass the word on to him.
    William

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast