Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!

Article about: Hi guys. I have question Its autentic death Himmler on pic above as example of reference how is looking death Himmler ? Thanks Peter

Default Re: Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!

Hi guys.
    I have question
    Its autentic death Himmler on pic above as example of reference how is looking death Himmler ?
    Thanks
    Peter

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!
    P
    Many

Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!These are the British army pictures of his suicide. And some Holbein for good measure.

What amazes me is the fact that some newer "collectors" risk permanent damage to both badges and cap by removing them out of curiosity as to how they are marked. I recently came across a SS cap for sale on line. The owner posted pictures of the cap with and without the insignia. It is far beyond my ability to understand this mentality.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Well...I have a Heer set.

Hah.

?

I dont know what it is but i find the older style caps with the early skull and eagle insignias more intriguing than the more modern and later styles, perhaps its the fact that these were the first formations of SS and by comparison are the more rarer of caps !!!!

The same here Dave!! as The early version represented the "Kampfzeit" or " Time of Struggle" all the way until 1935 until more modern cap devices were adopted. The later full jaw skulls that were plated gives me cold feeling when the silvering lifted of and saw the bare metal beneath.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

And when we get to the zinc examples, which is a horrible material, there is truly very little of quality here yet demand ridiculous prices these days.
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!
    Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    What amazes me is the fact that some newer "collectors" risk permanent damage to both badges and cap by removing them out of curiosity as to how they are marked. I recently came across a SS cap for sale on line. The owner posted pictures of the cap with and without the insignia. It is far beyond my ability to understand this mentality.
    Mine, as well.

- - Updated - -

Quote by davejb View Post
    I dont know what it is but i find the older style caps with the early skull and eagle insignias more intriguing than the more modern and later styles, perhaps its the fact that these were the first formations of SS and by comparison are the more rarer of caps !!!!
    Thanks, colleague, which is exactly why I collect the things.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-21-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!Cap insignia on caps.....imagine!A new illustration. I did not pry these off, either.

- - Updated - -

Quote by BenVK View Post
    And when we get to the zinc examples, which is a horrible material, there is truly very little of quality here yet demand ridiculous prices these days.
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Apparently these are rare, for whatever reason, but I care not a bit for such a thing. I had one once for which I paid between one hundred and two hundred bucks....no more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2