Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cat fish and cap badge madness.

Article about: Items misidentified as SS cap badge. Remains of Nazi Officer Discovered inside 100-Year Old Giant Catfish – World News Daily Report Whacky story is par for the course. Since the gold t

Default Cat fish and cap badge madness.

Cat fish and cap badge madness.Items misidentified as SS cap badge.

Remains of Nazi Officer Discovered inside 100-Year Old Giant Catfish – World News Daily Report

Whacky story is par for the course.

Since the gold train in Silesia is in the news, one also has a Nazi eaten by a very senior cat fish in the Oder.

Seems to me lifted from the other militaria site, but that's me.

- - ------- - -

Maybe I should sell my collection and devote myself to Florence in the Renaissance.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-23-2016 at 04:44 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cat fish and cap badge madness.
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quite a funny read. Pray tell, how can they can state that they know the bones have been inside for 75 years when they can't even perform a DNA test due to the gastric acid? ... And that is assuming they really were inside to begin with. I'm sure if I had that eagle in my stomach for all that time it wouldn't look like it was made yesterday. I won't even go in to the whole SS thing.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Quite a funny read. Pray tell, how can they can state that they know the bones have been inside for 75 years when they can't even perform a DNA test due to the gastric acid? ... And that is assuming they really were inside to begin with. I'm sure if I had that eagle in my stomach for all that time it wouldn't look like it was made yesterday. I won't even go in to the whole SS thing.
    This sort of thing fulfills the same need we have to collect, but these people do not correctly get the facts.
    In any case, my collection has merit of some kind and the search for the facts about these things may some utility, too.
    I find human irrationality to be an endless source of mirth.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-23-2016 at 02:51 AM.

Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Here is some more.

Hank Schardt's album of mugshots and signatures of Adolf Hitler's henchman | Daily Mail Online

And you recall the internet blowhards from the other site who predict that no one wants junky Nazi detritus and SS regalia will presently be worthlessCat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.?

Maybe a cat fish will eat them.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-23-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Sounds a bit fishy to me........

The veteran's badge survives in pristine condition yet the veteran is dissolved ......h'mm?
    Last edited by Danmark; 08-23-2016 at 12:42 AM.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Cat fish and cap badge madness.That it may be, but it also recalls the mood of Grass' breakthrough novel of 1959 in certain ways.

- - ------- - -

The role of allegory deserves a certain pride of place in this pursuit.

Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.One also has to celebrate a being of any kind who is undeterred by "crimped prongs" and the other sharp pieces on such badges, since we here have wasted so much
    time in so witless and futile an inquiry.

PS notice dirty hands holding mythical object.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-23-2016 at 04:51 AM.

Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Cat fish and cap badge madness.Items not as of yet eaten by one hundred year old cat fish in the Oder and also still with proper SS cap insignia.

Cat fish and cap badge madness.or, as the Brothers Grimm remind us, the recumbent Staufer king will stir from his slumber beneath the mountain when the moment has arrived.

A truly spectacular piece of Anglerlatein, methinks.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Sounds a bit fishy to me........

The veteran's badge survives in pristine condition yet the veteran is dissolved ......h'mm?
    Third Reich items were made to last a thousand years, you know.