Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Danziger / Eagle Set, very nice condition

Article about: Check out my new set - I posted the TK in another thread before I got it, it is in even better condition than I thought! Such exquisite pieces. Any advice on the minor corrosion?

Default Danziger / Eagle Set, very nice condition

Check out my new set - I posted the TK in another thread before I got it, it is in even better condition than I thought! Such exquisite pieces. Any advice on the minor corrosion?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danziger / Eagle Set, very nice condition
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Nice set, these early pattern Danziger TK are only going to become more collectable as the second pattern becomes scarcer.
    The eagle has the sloppy application of it's prongs that is common with this pattern.

?

It looks great, hard to upgrade from that set. The minor corrosion is not an issue, those artifacts are over 80 years old, I wish I could look that clean and crisp at 80. Now the hunt for the second one begins, Ha ha, enjoy.

Al

?

I started early this year with a Danziger like that one and now I have a pile of them and more on the way. You will get the bug, trust me. I look forward to seeing what you find out there. I welcome the company, Al

Danziger / Eagle Set, very nice conditionFROM THIS
    TO THIS

Quote by Aldo View Post
    I started early this year with a Danziger like that one and now I have a pile of them and more on the way. You will get the bug, trust me. I look forward to seeing what you find out there. I welcome the company, Al

Danziger / Eagle Set, very nice conditionFROM THIS
    TO THIS

Indeed the hunt for the second variety has begun haha... so so many fakes out there though... one day I will definitely find my perfect zimmermann though, this I am sure of! About that before and after pic... I am speechless - what a collection cheers,

?

Quote by waffen67 View Post
    Indeed the hunt for the second variety has begun haha... so so many fakes out there though... one day I will definitely find my perfect zimmermann though, this I am sure of! About that before and after pic... I am speechless - what a collection cheers,
    Thanks, I took the advice of an esteemed colleague F-B, who unfortunately is no longer a member of the forum, and invested my time in collecting different varieties of Danziger skulls. In his words when I posted my first Danziger " We wish Aldo much good fortune in his collecting, and, given the price of the Danziger versus the Deschler or the Overhoff, or the legendary "SP40" and such metal giggles, he can collect a number of these. The Danziger comes in many intriguing variations, and does not cost very much. And no one knows anything about them, which adds to their allure and attraction for collectors. You can get a fistful of Danziger for the price of a junky zinc Deschler, but to each his own." That's not to say I wouldn't love a Zimmerman, Deschler or Overhoff when I can afford one. Happy hunting and keep posting your finds., Al.

?

I've always preferred the Danziger pattern, personally. I have two different variants myself, and acquired both very reasonably priced