Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Danziger stinker

Article about: This is as described. Can one of you tell me what is most damning about this object?

Default Danziger stinker

This is as described.

Can one of you tell me what is most damning about this object? Danziger stinkerDanziger stinker

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danziger stinker
    P
    Many

Danziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerUn stinker, i.e. authentic Danziger in situ.

- - ------- - -

Danziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerUn stinker, i.e. authentic Danziger in situ.

- - ------- - -

Doppelt.... I have not yanked all these badges off and photographed them, so you will have to bear with me.

Hello Mr Berthold I don't know to a certainty. But in an attempt to learn could it be that this particular skull variant predates the RZM code standard? Best regards.

Brian

Attachment 715976Danziger stinkerDanziger stinkerBravo, Brian. Well done. The Steinhauer und Lueck variant of the Danziger does have an RZM mark, but I have never seen the license number on such things.
    Usually these are unmarked. There is a Steinhauer und Lueck, Ges Gesch and RZM mark on certain ones, which I regard as quite real. These images are not of my badges, but from someone else, possibly
    from the wanton and madness site. We thank them for their civic mindedness in sharing such vital bits of the past.
    In the course of 1935, trade marks of most kinds were banned from contracted RZM items, to be replaced by the license numbers.
    The 2d form of Totenschaedel emerged in 1933, was visible among some at the 1933 Reichsparteitag, and was then introduced in early 1934.
    Wim Saris or Mr. Derek d'Alquen can tell us exactly.
    These facts notwithstanding, the Danziger was retained by some for years thereafter. Whether it was ever produced in the epoch
    with the M1 and a license number is something I greatly doubt, however.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-17-2014 at 04:46 AM.

Danziger stinkerThe point being that the M1 mark eventuated from a reform of the RZM subsections that occurred in March, 1935.

Danziger stinkerAttachment 715766Danziger stinkerDanziger stinkerWhile there is no hard and fast rule, to be sure, by the middle of 1935, the 2d form of Totenschaedel had superseded the Danziger, more or less. That is not to assert that the earlier badge had disappeared.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-17-2014 at 04:46 AM.

Good to know, F-B. Thanks!

Danziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinkerDanziger stinker
    Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    Good to know, F-B. Thanks!
    Thanks, this is a theory, and I hope I am right, but the small details and chronology are the key to defeat the opponent.

Or, I am just enabling a better class of fake in the year 2015.....

Danziger stinkerDanziger stinkerI have not pried these off, and do not intend to do so. You can buy them all, and do so, but I shall not.

This one is a known casting piece, with a total wrong maker. You see the "1001" casting flaws on this attachment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Danziger stinker  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast