Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.

Article about: These two caps were apparently recently sold, as well.....though they were in the intermediate past on the Whammond and Jenkins sites. I guess there is more of this junk around than one migh

Default Re: Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.

What is also amusing about these early caps is how diverse they are in make, not only in the silly "dead head" badges. There is little uniformity to them other than the superficial appearance of the thing.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.

I was just in Berlin for awhile, and as I wandered around in the wake of the female bicycle kamikazes, bo bo denizens of the Scheuenviertel hot spots, as well as the Friedrichstrasse and Ku'damm high lights, the memory of all of this more than jarred me, I can tell you. I also got to be there for the transit strike of 2011, which put me in memory of that of 1931, but the differences outweighed the similarities. There is no recompense in being reflective in our world, that is for sure. The key is to tweet, skype, and otherwise give vent to stupid thoughts, as well as post self aggrandizing images on one's facebook page that cause people to like you. Of course, I post pictures of old hats so that someone might see a real object versus the whole bloody heap of fakes, but my goal here is not social networking popularity. I was never popular, you know, and drifted into foetid woolens to compensate for my lack of charm.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.

I drove by where the Lubstein place was several times, and felt no lesser pressure on my forehead, I can tell you.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.

?

Welcome back FB, I hope you enjoyed your trip and I'm sure you must have charmed more than a few people on your travels.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.  

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Welcome back FB, I hope you enjoyed your trip and I'm sure you must have charmed more than a few people on your travels.
    Thanks for the kind sentiment. The trip was productive. I avoided ending up in the gutter, without a kick in the rear, which is a signal accomplishment. Nor did I cream one of the bicycle girl kamikazes while making a right turn and failing to give them the right of way, especially when they are in my blind spot. I drove a Kia Creed in Berlin, which I at first hated, but then grew to accept despite that I am a Mercedes-Benz person. On this trip, I drove a clapped out Mercedes A class with a spooky busted windshield, the Golf Mark VI, which is wonderful car, and the Kia. The latter was the worst, but it had some juice to it, even if its seats and other appointments are pretty awful. The Golf VI I drove from Kaiserslautern to Baden-Baden, then to Stuttgart, and back to Cologne-Bonn, while avoiding the Dutch in their SUVs on the A 61 coming back from skiing in Bayern and the Tirol. The Golf was really the best of these cars by far, though I like the Mercedes A class, too.
    I saw no black SS caps at any of these locales, actually. None. I do not think any are left.

All the best to you. FB
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-17-2011 at 02:20 AM.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I was just in Berlin for awhile, and as I wandered around in the wake of the female bicycle kamikazes, bo bo denizens of the Scheuenviertel hot spots, as well as the Friedrichstrasse and Ku'damm high lights, the memory of all of this more than jarred me, I can tell you. I also got to be there for the transit strike of 2011, which put me in memory of that of 1931, but the differences outweighed the similarities. There is no recompense in being reflective in our world, that is for sure. The key is to tweet, skype, and otherwise give vent to stupid thoughts, as well as post self aggrandizing images on one's facebook page that cause people to like you. Of course, I post pictures of old hats so that someone might see a real object versus the whole bloody heap of fakes, but my goal here is not social networking popularity. I was never popular, you know, and drifted into foetid woolens to compensate for my lack of charm.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.
    I like Adrian Stevenson in return, of course, not the least because he is a gentleman, and he has offered us a nice website where I can do collages of life in the past and present in conjunction with my odd and perverse collection of genocidal foetid woolens.

I also hope that the images of authentic items better the lives of people I have never met, but who might profit from this virtual study collection, with all its manifest short comings and riddles within enigmas.

But my project here is not to be liked, but our project is knowledge of a kind had no where else in this odd thing of the internet.

Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.

FB: I hope you do not mind me ask, but how many black visors do you have in your gorgeous collection? I understand fully if you do not want to tell of private reasons.

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    FB: I hope you do not mind me ask, but how many black visors do you have in your gorgeous collection? I understand fully if you do not want to tell of private reasons.
    I own more than I have illustrated, actually.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.

But in Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.Danziger Totenkopf in its variety, some black caps poorly photgraphed.this medium, they are also yours, and I happily share them with the polite, well informed and well mannered persons who inhabit this nice website.
    May the other website suffocate in fakes and frauds in their number, the halt leading the blind, as it were.....
    It is odd how the questions there about this regalia never make it here, as it were....go figure.

They do a very beautiful display on that nice old desk If they only could speak about the history that they have been true...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast