Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Danziger Totenschaedel

Article about: by vady yes still with echoes of the kampfzeit - till hugo boss & co. gave the ss a showy black elegasnce. (he did design the uniforms, correct? or is that apocryphal?) stay well. Thanks

Default Danziger Totenschaedel

The variations of the Danziger Totenschaedel draw less attention than the purported and rather more chimera like variations of the 1933/4 Totenkopf badge. Danziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger Totenschaedel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danziger Totenschaedel
    P
    Many

Default Re: Danziger Totenschaedel

Other examples, to boot.Danziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger Totenschaedel

Danziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger Totenschaedel

?

thats a great bunch of visors..!

Quote by pammy View Post
    thats a great bunch of visors..!
    The miracle is that more of these endure than I thought possible. These images appeared in the course of the past decade and some.

Beautiful visors! I wish I owned just one of them...

Quote by Badto666 View Post
    Beautiful visors! I wish I owned just one of them...
    More than one is mine, but many are those of other persons here. We are glad that they share them with us. My purpose, though, was to show the variety of cap badges as well as their survival into the present on some very old and rare caps.

sapere aude.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-14-2011 at 07:01 PM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    More than one is mine, but many are those of other persons here. We are glad that they share them with us. My purpose, though, was to show the variety of cap badges as well as their survival into the present on some very old and rare caps.

sapere aude.
    as always, deep bow, good f-b. great explication.

Quote by vady View Post
    as always, deep bow, good f-b. great explication.
    All the best to you. Hope that you are well. Happy foetid woolens. I think these caps are more significant in their way than many of the later ones, which are more common and have somehow less poetry to me, at least. But taste is individual, surely. Suum cuique.Danziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger Totenschaedel

?

yes still with echoes of the kampfzeit - till hugo boss & co. gave the ss a showy black elegasnce. (he did design the uniforms, correct? or is that apocryphal?)

stay well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast