Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Danziger Totenschaedel

Article about: by vady yes still with echoes of the kampfzeit - till hugo boss & co. gave the ss a showy black elegasnce. (he did design the uniforms, correct? or is that apocryphal?) stay well. Thanks

Default Re: Danziger Totenschaedel

Quote by vady View Post
    yes still with echoes of the kampfzeit - till hugo boss & co. gave the ss a showy black elegasnce. (he did design the uniforms, correct? or is that apocryphal?)

stay well.
    Thanks. Die Kampfzeit, indeed. I do not think Boss designed them. The firm made them. I included its license number elsewhere.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danziger Totenschaedel
    P
    Many

This is an a-plus "scull" thread. Scrutiny of these badges is not so exhausting when considered like this, as a chronicle of change and historical mystery. We should all notice how the badges are authentic and colorfully diverse and retain their rightful place on equally authentic and diverse caps. This allows for the fullest consideration of the badges themselves, for those who have a particular interest in them. Great images!

Thanks. If they could only speak....

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    This is an a-plus "scull" thread. Scrutiny of these badges is not so exhausting when considered like this, as a chronicle of change and historical mystery. We should all notice how the badges are authentic and colorfully diverse and retain their rightful place on equally authentic and diverse caps. This allows for the fullest consideration of the badges themselves, for those who have a particular interest in them. Great images!
    I did not pry them off, either, at least in the cases where I might have been tempted to do so. I leave these things alone.

Danziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelDanziger TotenschaedelTotenschaedel, Totenschaedel, aber Totenschaedel.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-20-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2