Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.

Article about: German III REICH period helmet. model 1917 modified recoat outward in black , and distinctive front SS Standarte OBERBAYERN. Still retains its original interior model 1917, so it is to the b

Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.Notice the fake and the real one..... here.....why I do this is a mystery.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-16-2015 at 01:16 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.
    P
    Many

Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.The fake is on the left. It is marked M1 /25 on the back. It is clunky and not well made. This one was stuck on a real cap, and caused me huge suffering to replace it with a real one. It happens all the God damned time.
    This crap with cap badges makes me very angry.

- - ------- - -

I own more than a dozen of these on real caps, many of them still there from the glory days of AH and such. None is identical to the other.

No authentic cap badge of this type of which I am aware has the M1 designation. The post 1933 and advent of RZM license numbers have an RZM logo and simply the UE code number, usually just two arabic numerals.
    Wim Saris is the expert on these things.

I don't understand what makes it "distinctive front SS Standarte Oberbayern"...
    cheers, Glenn

Somewhere across the gulf of decades I recall a helmet with these badges, somehow. I do not know where.

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I don't understand what makes it "distinctive front SS Standarte Oberbayern"...
    cheers, Glenn
    Just my opinion..as is with first time appearances of newly seen artifacts..the item itself could swing both ways.

... " Whispering Down the Lane " also comes to mind.
    or is it ...

Creating Something out of Nothing..or Something out of Something?

Then there is that great truth also..it may as well be one of those "singly " early supporters of the movement back then.

Dissection and study will "Eventually " reveal the truth.

Yet what appears in front of us right now.... is something that doesnt seem to appear what it should be.

My point is that Hitlers Teahouse was on his Mountain retreat....so would the Creation of a "Tea House Chained SS Leader " with the combination use of the images below ...would that be... " Creating Something out of Nothing..or Something out of Something?

Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too. Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.

I know it sounds bizarre and twisted....but these days anymore..theses one of a kind things that keeps surfacing is very challenging without any documentive support

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Do let me be blunt. I am not an expert in German helmets by a long shot, but the item at the start here appears to be an otherwise authentic Austrian helmet that got abused, which is quite sad.

I am confident the Hoheitszeichen is a fake.

- - ------- - -

Very nice post, Larry.

Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.and I am with you 100% that authentic things can wrongly be damned as fakes by over eager persons who have not an insight into regalia.

This item was damned as fake on another site.

Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.
    Quote by big ned View Post
    Is it those soulless empty eye sockets H??? I have a feeling it is.....
    How true. Soulless, empty sockets are a source of pain and suffering all around.

Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.Danziger Totenschaedel in situ ? opinion helmets experts welcome, too.on the theme of sockets, lifeless and soulless.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast