Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Deathshead: RZM M1/122

Article about: " Skulls and their pain......the two things are always a whole, always together in misery and confusion . " Indeed .. ( Image by Kris Kuksi )

" Skulls and their pain......the two things are always a whole, always together in misery and confusion . "

Indeed ..

( Image by Kris Kuksi )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deathshead: RZM M1/122  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deathshead: RZM M1/122
    P
    Many

I dont want to Hijack this thread..but my question to Friedrich....In this photo..what is this Cap eagle variation that Sepp has on his cap...and were there other SS officers that had these cap eagles. Regards Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Deathshead: RZM M1/122  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    " Skulls and their pain......the two things are always a whole, always together in misery and confusion . "

Indeed ..

( Image by Kris Kuksi )
    Bravo.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I dont want to Hijack this thread..but my question to Friedrich....In this photo..what is this Cap eagle variation that Sepp has on his cap...and were there other SS officers that had these cap eagles. Regards Larry
    This eagle is the first for the Reichswehr ca. 1934, I believe, and it was also worn by others in the Leibstandarte. They had a thing for army badges on their peaked caps.

Deathshead: RZM M1/122Deathshead: RZM M1/122Deathshead: RZM M1/122Deathshead: RZM M1/122Deathshead: RZM M1/122Here is a field cap thus ex the Maederer collection.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2