Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

eagle and skull

Article about: hello pleas tell me your opinion on this one thanks in advance eagle is marked rzm m1/52 skull is marked rzm 5/8[probebly fake] eagle has 3 prongs skull has 2 prongs prongs are slightly shar

Default Re: eagle and skull

The isbn: # 096248833X. This document was reprinted in Texas in 1992 by Reddick Enterprises (they make reproductions of III. Reich material) and by Delta International ca. 1970 in California. I grew up with the California version. Look in Advanced Book Exchange dot com or in Amazon, or whatever used book search vehicle you have in Europe. I use Gesamtverzeichnis antiquarischer Buecher. Or, look to Weitze in Hamburg to find it. He has a lot of used military books and these US publications on German militaria might be had through him. Perhaps look also on the better US militaria dealer sites (Shea), where they also have used books for sale.

I am sure someone here has other, worthwhile ideas.

Happy headwear. Also happy holidays.
    Attached Images Attached Images eagle and skull  eagle and skull 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement eagle and skull
    P
    Many

thanks a lot for the number

i juse bol.com al lot
    has nice books about ss and wehrmacht

Fenix82
    ?

here are some others
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture eagle and skull   eagle and skull  

Attached Images Attached Images eagle and skull  eagle and skull 

Quote by Fenix82 View Post
    here are some others
    thanks

you guys helping me a lot whit these

Fenix82
    ?

and others
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture eagle and skull   eagle and skull  

eagle and skull   eagle and skull  

I think the real experts should chime in here, but the SP 40 piece looks slightly off to me, but I am not at home with these. And, I repeat, I collect these things attached to caps (how peculiar...) and my eye sight is not very good, and I also do not have a microscope to examine them all. In fact, to the naked eye many details that motivate others are quite invisible, especially when these wretched little pieces of tin are on a cap.

However, Mr. Bwanek and Mr. Hirtz are the world's leaders in the details that elude me, and rely on their thought and counsel when it comes to all regalia of this type.

Also, I would say from my impression of the internet, you want to be in Norway to find this stuff, whereas the rest of Europe seems like a black hole as concerns real SS cap insignia. In North America there is some slight hope, especially for the GI souvenir somehow that has one of these treasures in a heap of cast off arm bands, shoulder boards and WHW tinnies.

And, please do not pry these things off of real SS caps and then sell the cap...
    A special cold and dark place in hell is reserved for such types.

Happy holidays. PS These images all courtesy of Shea
    Attached Images Attached Images eagle and skull  eagle and skull  eagle and skull 

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I think the real experts should chime in here, but the SP 40 piece looks slightly off to me, but I am not at home with these. And, I repeat, I collect these things attached to caps (how peculiar...) and my eye sight is not very good, and I also do not have a microscope to examine them all. In fact, to the naked eye many details that motivate others are quite invisible, especially when these wretched little pieces of tin are on a cap.

However, Mr. Bwanek and Mr. Hirtz are the world's leaders in the details that elude me, and rely on their thought and counsel when it comes to all regalia of this type.

Also, I would say from my impression of the internet, you want to be in Norway to find this stuff, whereas the rest of Europe seems like a black hole as concerns real SS cap insignia. In North America there is some slight hope, especially for the GI souvenir somehow that has one of these treasures in a heap of cast off arm bands, shoulder boards and WHW tinnies.

And, please do not pry these things off of real SS caps and then sell the cap...
    A special cold and dark place in hell is reserved for such types.

Happy holidays. PS These images all courtesy of Shea
    i wound pry these off am only surching for a skull and eagle witch already have been dishonered to make them complete again

again thanks for so far album isnt full yet
    pleas send in more pics

You should look on the German daggers site and the Wehrmacht Awards sites for examples. If you include the Danziger Totenkopf in this search, then your task is more complicated, still. Lumsden is my expert especially on these. I have downloaded images in this whole decade and must have several hundred images of what the people I respect think to be real badges. I had many mis perceptions before I learned from the others, and I thought I was informed. I know of no complete list, no complete visual record. There are too many exceptions, although the range of officials contractors of this regalia was a sensible number, Mr. Bwanek pointed out the independent variables in all of this that makes any list or visual compendium problematic. For instance, as Bob Coleman points out, with his more than fifty years of experience, that new knowledge comes forward each day. An interesting Kupper black SS kepi was unearthed recently, as well as an important early SS officers cap, all of which have traits and things about them that are little known or even unknown to conventional collector group think.

Happy collecting and happier are those who to not destroy the remnants of the past to get little pieces of tin or buntmetall.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3