Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

eagle ss?

Article about: I think getting old ,something to me here? what do you think

Mr Swinemunde..why dont you let the Administration here make the decision whether to delete any photos....or do you have more respect for the dealer than this website that has saved you money in the past. If you feel you fear the dealer..then please do not post photos or start any thread from this point forward.

If we were to ask you the same question to leave the photo in place...would you comply with our request?

Make a choice now of your decision to abide by our forum rules and be a part of this community..or leave here and be a part of the dealers community. We have enough users coming on this forum taking for free at the cost of our own knowledged and resources here......and do not need one more !

Your on the fence right now and you need to decide !

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement eagle ss?
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Mr Swinemunde..why dont you let the Administration here make the decision whether to delete any photos....or do you have more respect for the dealer than this website that has saved you money in the past. If you feel you fear the dealer..then please do not post photos or start any thread from this point forward.

If we were to ask you the same question to leave the photo in place...would you comply with our request?

Make a choice now of your decision to abide by our forum rules and be a part of this community..or leave here and be a part of the dealers community. We have enough users coming on this forum taking for free at the cost of our own knowledged and resources here......and do not need one more !

Your on the fence right now and you need to decide !

Larry
    Well said and thanks to our fine moderators for their fine guidance and care of our precious space.

I do not understand English well, it will not happen again, next time ask your dealer, I give the pictures again? I do not understand

You understood English enough to say that you would not do it again....then you understand well enough the English Language

DO NOT POST AND REMOVE PHOTOS OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS WEBSITE FOR MISUSE OF OUR RESOURCES........... make the right decision
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    I do not understand English well, it will not happen again, next time ask your dealer, I give the pictures again? I do not understand
    This sort of thing is the normal chaos associated with SS cap badges here, and a particular kind of person whose goal can only be said to be obfuscation.

I should look up what obfuscation is in Polish, but I have other things to do. In any case, the other forum, with the calming maroon color, is the place

for this person to jump and shout and save us our precious time.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Larry C View Post
    You understood English enough to say that you would not do it again....then you understand well enough the English Language

DO NOT POST AND REMOVE PHOTOS OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THIS WEBSITE FOR MISUSE OF OUR RESOURCES........... make the right decision
    Thank you, Larry, for being our guardian so this malarkey is kept in check.

to obfuscate (also: to dim, to obscure)
    play_circle_outline
    zaciemnić {vb}
    Last but not least, this law is a disgrace, but even more so would be an attempt to obfuscate, trivialise and, in effect, justify it.
    expand_moreical
    Kończąc uważam, że ta ustawa to hańba, ale jeszcze większą hańbą byłaby próba jej zaciemnienia, trywializacji i w efekcie usprawiedliwienia.

I am sure the locale on the Baltic where this member lives may yield extraordinary things for us to admire, but I do not see them posted here.

This site is neither a freak show, nor a sewer, nor the place to get a gloss of respectability for larceny, mayhem and felony.

Here, too, are authentic badges, for what it is worth, since some come here hoping to see authentic items.eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?

- - ------- - -

no splints glittering in the daylight, crimped, straight or twisted....

and these are original, more or less, in situ and as they appeared in their day to those who wore them and so forth.

The sight of the item in its more or less original setting is necessary, especially with all the follies associated with dissected badges subjected to maximum microscopic
    or faux electron microscope views to highlight "die flaws" and other nostrums to determine authenticity.eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?eagle ss?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-23-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast