Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

early jawless skull

Article about: Hi Gentelmens! I would like to buy this skull. What do you think about it..is it original jawless skull? Today, unfortunately, I do not have better pictures.. Regards wunderwafe

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thank you for the kind words Friedrich , I only try to remind you why we are all here .

The share and educate without hope for thanks or appreciation .

Those who appreciate it , do so greatly . Nothing can be done for the ignorant .

Thank you for everything .
    Dear Colleague, thank you, in turn, and my very best wishes for your good fortune as a collector and as a pillar of our site. Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early jawless skull
    P
    Many

early jawless skullThe good here has gotten one of our fine members to share this enclosed, which is better than a stick in the eye and five hundred threads about fake cap badges. These are part of our friend M16fan's treasures from a young soldier at war's end.

My friend in Nova Scotia said much better than can I:

"....The task of truth telling is truly thankless , and is resented by those comfortable in their ignorance .
    However the sharing of knowledge is it's own reward , even if received coldly ...."

May I say that in the SS cap badge racket, the receipt of the truth is rather freezing, which does not do anything to render falsity into a truth.

The supply far outstrips demand and the struggle to gain the knowledge needed for such truth is highly conflicted.

We are lucky that we have at least two and more very expert people here who share from their fine collections.

And we have Adrian to guide us all.

CBH
    ?

Thank you again my friend for your kind words , the are much appreciated .

I value this forum and it's fine community , and feel it is better place with your presents .

The Mods keep this forum a friendly open and polite exchange of information , in an internet filled with quite the opposite .

It came to me a long time ago , as I was fighting about something stupid with a now banned member , I'm here to make friends , not enemies .

And that is how I try to look at things here , and it helps also it's more of an effort if you take offence .

early jawless skullearly jawless skullearly jawless skullearly jawless skullBadges and their finish.....two photos Telesmanich, whose photography of these is
    a boon to us all.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4