Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

early skull ss oryginal or fake?

Article about: this skull is fake?

Default early skull ss oryginal or fake?

this skull is fake?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture early skull ss oryginal or fake?   early skull ss oryginal or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early skull ss oryginal or fake?
    P
    Many

early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?I like mine better, truth be told.

Your is or is not one of the "Berlin hoard," the size of which seems to have grown with each passing year. That is, so the legend goes, in one of the many building sites in the new Berlin since 1989 did seekers of regalia find to their astonishment a heap of such badges in the Maerkischer Sand as a new shopping center sprang to life. This pile of sandy badges is the subject of weekly, if not daily inquiry. Maybe on certain days, twice a day.....

For myself, I look for the insignia still on the hat, or at least near the hat.

I have done so for five decades.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-20-2014 at 03:58 AM.

early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?early skull ss oryginal or fake?The Danziger Totenschaedel has its own poetry.

thanks!

Quote by wunderwaffe View Post
    thanks!
    Sorry not to help more, but you now can see some original badges of this type on hats, for whatever that's worth.

For myself, I look for the insignia still on the hat, or at least near the hat.

I have done so for five decades.[/QUOTE]

And have done a damn good job!!!
    Steve

Here the question is posed....

Early SS-skull, fake?