Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Early SS cap eagle ?

Article about: Gentlemen I have had this in my collection for a while now and originaly showed it with many other medals I had purchased at the fleamarket one Sunday I have looked at many cap eagles since

Default Re: Early SS cap eagle ?

Early SS cap eagle ?In said attachment you can see the finish somewhat worn off, which is quite common and no cause for any alarm. Time leaves its mark. Photo courtesy of colleague d'Alquen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early SS cap eagle ?
    P
    Many

The Saris book reminds us that these badges were made in various Werkstoffe, as is typical for cap insignia in its variety.....

Early SS cap eagle ?The cap badges from the Hayes book cap, i.e. as enclosed here, have essentially their complete finish, a seldom encountered state of preservation.

Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?foetid Buntmetall.

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I did already you were at goodwill today nice early 1968 dated vietnam era army Tunic hay I ment to ask you were the buttons all stripped off of it.

Regards Mark k
    Yep one was the other missing one

?

Mr Berthold thank you for showing the many amazing examples Iam very happy to have found this one and will display it with a photo of a appropriate SS cap in a frame under glass on the wall in my Den. I do have one more quick question I was suprised to see the absence of an RZM mark were any of Hakenkreuzkokarde marked with said RZM mark on the back or was that dependent on the variation or maker ?

Regards Mark K

Some are unmarked; some have the RZM mark and a the Hersteller number in the pre 1935 form, i.e. minus the M1 nomenclature, i..e. a simple "17" I can profess no great expertise in cap insignia, you know, so the foregoing in very sketchy. Too much is made, overall, of maker's marks and numerals in all of this. The fakes I have seen are marked in a manner inconsistent with the date of the use of this insignia in the SS and NSDAP PO.

Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?I do not pry off the insignia from pieces in my property.

Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Badges with finish worn off....since my post here three years ago....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-04-2014 at 06:12 AM.

Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Early SS cap eagle ?Badges with finish more intact.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-04-2014 at 03:38 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast