Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Early Totenkopf

Article about: by jHAM Here is an interesting Stammabteilung skull. This photo is from Bob Hritz who we all owe a debt of graditude. Attachment 235281 Thank you F-B, Ade and Mr. Hritz. Thanks to you all, i

ado
    ?

Default Early Totenkopf

real of fake?
    Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Totenkopf   Early Totenkopf  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Totenkopf
    P
    Many

Default Re: Early Totenkopf

Looks real
    Peter

ado
    ?

Thanks Peter, i was thinking the same just was not 100% sure about it,
    any other opinions please

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfSome authentic badges. A couple of these hats are either those of two of my Canadian and or British colleagues, otherwise they are my property. If you think otherwise, then I will sell you the man in the moon, too. PS One can is owned by someone in the southeast, but the bulk of these are mine, actually.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-28-2011 at 03:13 AM.

We seem to have created a kind of Danziger trend with all these posts. Gut so....

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfThere is a Totenschaedel post per hour here. Very vexing to me, in fact. Most of these caps are mine, too, with a couple of exceptions.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-28-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfWhy not the Stammabteilung an hour? PS This uniform is my property.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-28-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Thanks to my friend, Texas ueber Alles, in this matter.

ado
    ?

thanks for all the pics, but is there anything better then a skull!? nothing else matters
    so, is this skull i posted original?

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfYour cap badge resembles dozens and more found all over the internet that did or did not come from a construction site in the new Berlin, in which a cache of said badges was unearthed to the astonishment of all. I would be surprised if it is an SS badge, perhaps it is an army one, or perhaps it is a fake.
    At the risk of being a pedant, though I own many cap badges, I care far less for them than many here do and won't apologize to anyone for this fact.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast