MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Early Totenkopf

Article about: by jHAM Here is an interesting Stammabteilung skull. This photo is from Bob Hritz who we all owe a debt of graditude. Attachment 235281 Thank you F-B, Ade and Mr. Hritz. Thanks to you all, i

Default Re: Early Totenkopf

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly Totenkopf"crimped prongs," I think it is, nicht wahr?
    I find the word "prongs" always fairly laughable on the face of it, actually.
    As in, find the prongs in the pictures of those caps which are not actually my property, but of the dog catcher one town over from me....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Totenkopf
    P
    Many

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfThese, too, which are not mine, but those of the man in the moon or the troll under the bridge.

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfThe 21st century is filled with surprises and joy.

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfGegen Dummheit kaempfen die Goetter vergebens......

?

True Treasures!

Quote by Syrinx View Post
    True Treasures!
    Thanks. To me, they are foetid woolens, which the internet has churned up from the wreckage of the 20th century.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I for one am fascinated by these Stammabteilung pieces. Thank you F-B for showing and sharing!Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly Totenkopf
    none of these belong to me. but I would like to see more posts on the subject rather than more sculls.

Thank you F-B.
    Last edited by jHAM; 08-28-2011 at 06:48 AM.

?

Here is an interesting Stammabteilung skull. This photo is from Bob Hritz who we all owe a debt of graditude.
    Early Totenkopf

Thank you F-B, Ade and Mr. Hritz.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Can one of you persons explain to me why these cap badge threads always become stupid and ridiculous? Is it a fact that some of you are really just children, and no one can expect maturity and reflection here? If I knew so, then we could arrange a kind of Children's Garden of Verse of Totenschaedels to deal with all of this. The internet is for the birds and I waste my time greatly here with these endless and stupid threads. Let me give you a word of advice: real SS cap insignia are grossly over inflated in price; there is little value received on investment; there is a global shortage of same; there is a cabal to corner the market and drive everyone insane. If one cannot spend thousands without remorse on .15 pfennig objects, then collect something else. The moderators should impose an age limit as well as i.q. test for people posting here, as well as a sudden death clause for people with dumb a## scull threads.
    Friedrich...you forgot to include a Sanity test as well...lol William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly Totenkopf
    Quote by jHAM View Post
    I for one am fascinated by these Stammabteilung pieces. Thank you F-B for showing and sharing!Early TotenkopfEarly TotenkopfEarly Totenkopf
    none of these belong to me. but I would like to see more posts on the subject rather than more sculls.

Thank you F-B.

You are welcome. The image is courtesy Derek C and the insignia courtesy of David D. The uniform is now mine.Early Totenkopf
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-28-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast