Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Is it fake?

Article about: I know I know and I rememeber what you wrote. This was a joke. Good Night (:

The front of the badge lacks proper detail.
    The back of the badge is configured in a manner unlike the original.
    And so forth.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is it fake?
    P
    Many

Is it fake?Is it fake?The splints are affixed as in a fake. Your badge is cast, and not stamped by heavy dies, as used by the firm Deschler.

Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Dye stamping machines in Deschler. Not had by the average faker.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    The front of the badge lacks proper detail.
    The back of the badge is configured in a manner unlike the original.
    And so forth.
    okay, great! thank you for taking the time to help me out! i really do appreciate it. =)

Quote by gnchase View Post
    okay, great! thank you for taking the time to help me out! i really do appreciate it. =)
    Here is an original, you should be able to see some of the differences here.
    RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohne Totenkopf
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Here is an original, you should be able to see some of the differences here.
    RZM M1/52 - Deschler & Sohne Totenkopf
    Ralph.

hey, thank you! that is beautiful... im really bummed that i was fooled. like i said, i am pretty clueless and was buying this as a gift for a friend.

the seller will not give me a refund and still claims it to be an original.. "Like I said before, it's not a high grade upper officers pin made out of silver, it's a lower grade NCO and lower pin. Mid to late war they where made out of a verity of metals like zinc. The silver one's go for $700.00-$1000.00 or higher if they have the SS runes on them."

that sounds false, right?

Quote by gnchase View Post
    hey, thank you! that is beautiful... im really bummed that i was fooled. like i said, i am pretty clueless and was buying this as a gift for a friend.

the seller will not give me a refund and still claims it to be an original.. "Like I said before, it's not a high grade upper officers pin made out of silver, it's a lower grade NCO and lower pin. Mid to late war they where made out of a verity of metals like zinc. The silver one's go for $700.00-$1000.00 or higher if they have the SS runes on them."

that sounds false, right?
    VERY few are made of silver. Also, it is not a "pin", it is a cap badge.
    The example I posted is zinc, which go for $600. -$1000. in good condition. I don't believe any skull has runes in it, if it does, run away.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    VERY few are made of silver. Also, it is not a "pin", it is a cap badge.
    The example I posted is zinc, which go for $600. -$1000. in good condition. I don't believe any skull has runes in it, if it does, run away.
    Ralph.

haha, right! i should have run away from this one. lesson learned! thanks again.

Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?

Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake....? As many bombs as are dropped on terrorists does this question get posed here and there....

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast