Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Is it fake?

Article about: I know I know and I rememeber what you wrote. This was a joke. Good Night (:

?

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    The Overhoff shown by Aldo is a fine specimen , even in above average condition ..
    Thank You Winkelman !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is it fake?
    P
    Many

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thank You Winkelman !
    I thank him, too.

?

FB would you grace us with a photograph of one of your fine caps bearing this type of Overhoff insignia ? I know you have posted hundreds on this forum but I never tire of seeing them. Thank you, Al.

?

While I'm on the subject, here is a nice Cupal example of an Overhoff recently sold on the Telesmanich website

Is it fake?Is it fake?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    FB would you grace us with a photograph of one of your fine caps bearing this type of Overhoff insignia ? I know you have posted hundreds on this forum but I never tire of seeing them. Thank you, Al.
    Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?Is it fake?

- - ------- - -

Voila, one cap of wartime make, and one cap of mid 1930s make, date, no man can say....or Arran can say better than I.....

It is good you spend your money with Telesmanich, he is a decent man.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    It is good you spend your money with Telesmanich, he is a decent man.
    Yes he is.

?

Thank you for the excellent reference photographs of the Overhoff in it's natural state fastened to a cap. The visual references are invaluable until I get one in my hands and see it for myself. Hopefully I'll acquire the skull from my first post, but if not there will always be another one to come along at ridiculous prices

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thank you for the excellent reference photographs of the Overhoff in it's natural state fastened to a cap. The visual references are invaluable until I get one in my hands and see it for myself. Hopefully I'll acquire the skull from my first post, but if not there will always be another one to come along at ridiculous prices
    Save your money and buy from Telesmanich. He is expensive, but the material is very sound. I suppose one can put in a huge effort of time in little, faraway
    nooks and crannies, and sometimes you find these things, but I have collected for decades, and they were never plentiful at all.

?

I thought I'd just follow up on the original Overhoff I posted recently. It sold at auction for over $1,600 with the buyers premium added in. I know we don't generally discuss values on the forum but this is a testament to the absurdity of prices on these skulls. I say cheers to the person who could afford the price tag, it was a lovely cranium.

Is it fake?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast