Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fake?

Article about: Hello, today i purchased NSDAP antiques and i really dont know if it is fake or not? Please Help me.

yuyo2
    ?

Default Fake?

Hello, today i purchased NSDAP antiques and i really dont know if it is fake or not?
    Please Help me.
    Fake?Fake?Fake?Fake?

2. # ADS

MAP
    ?

Sorry to say but modern trash. Return it ASAP for a refund.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Yikes !!! OMG ....Yes..... As stated... Return or destroy these items.... Welcome to the Forum... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

The first two items are fantasy that never existed. The Totenkopf is a copy of SS one but they were never affixed with an attachment like the one on this example. The third item is a copy of a police shako eagle but it should have threaded posts on the reverse and they were hollow not solid.
    Welcome to the forum. As you are evidently a beginner at this, always post pictures here before parting with your hard earned cash. Note we have a search engine where many genuine examples of 3rd Reich Militaria images are stored.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    The first two items are fantasy that never existed. The Totenkopf is a copy of SS one but they were never affixed with an attachment like the one on this example. The third item is a copy of a police shako eagle but it should have threaded posts on the reverse and they were hollow not solid.
    Welcome to the forum. As you are evidently a beginner at this, always post pictures here before parting with your hard earned cash. Note we have a search engine where many genuine examples of 3rd Reich Militaria images are stored.
    Great advise !!!

?

On a side note... I should have stated "My" reasons of fakery... Like Bob did.... Sorry

yuyo2
    ?

Thanks A LOT!!!

MAP
    ?

Our pleasure. Hopefully you can get a refund.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Love the Elephant man skull!...

Please tell us you did not invest alot of money in these 3 pieces?? Nice details on the fake Police Shako eagle plate, but the fact that it has no way to attach it should have been a huge red flag. If it was real cheap, you might want to keep it and make some kind of display from it!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast