Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Genuine?

Article about: I think it is a good fake made me hesitate until I saw the second of the same type and doubt finished (same fake less realistic finish) fixed on the mark embossed in the second it is clear t

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    first and second are o.k.
    Thanks. I thought the first one was real, also. Why the second one has been defaced with the leaden weight is beyond me.

This kind of thread is not very helpful. That is, the mis identification of real items as fakes. Is such an artifice to scare off the competition for scarce resources?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Genuine?
    P
    Many

Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Authentic early badges of this type.

Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Badges.....as I collect them and also use them in an effort to answer more questions in a more or less straight forward way than to obfuscate and to confuse.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-30-2014 at 08:02 PM.

will be useful or not in his opinion (not mine)

I personally would not pay 30 euros for either of two

compare its alloy with original war relic

Genuine?

Genuine?

Genuine?

Genuine?
    Jedem das Seine

original war relics

Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?Badges.....
    Jedem das Seine

Quote by another ant View Post
    original war relics

Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?
    Genuine?Badges.....
    Is this your collection? Why don't you tell us something about it, then?

And why don't you also make an effort to do, as many others on this site do, and adopt a tone of collegiality and mutual respect? The latter traits are the core of our work here. The latter are, however,
    almost never found in "scull" threads, which you have contrived to create here.

You have enclosed thirteen cap badges here without any explanation, devoid of any useful information or knowledge or anything that will help the beginner other than your assertion that these are authentic.

Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Genuine?Thirteen cap badges is more than the average, but how many of these cap badges existed from 192X until 1945 and how many exist today? And how many real variations do exist, in fact, and how many variations
    are fantasies and myths which enable certain persons to appear as an authority? And what meaning does a variation have, in fact? What was the cause of the variation? Was it significant, as in the changing
    economy in the preparation for war or whatever? The best interpretation of all of this is in Saris' book, which is the final word for me.

- - ------- - -

and, most important, what is the evidence? Where are the primary sources? The specifications, the accounts by those who made these things at the time, and on and on?

If these are things that you found in the ground, are there not a set of protocols and customs in archaeology about source, place, time, etc. that are normally associated with these discoveries?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Is this your collection? Why don't you tell us something about it, then?

And why don't you also make an effort to do, as many others on this site do, and adopt a tone of collegiality and mutual respect? The latter traits are the core of our work here. The latter are, however,
    almost never found in "scull" threads, which you have contrived to create here.

You have enclosed thirteen cap badges here without any explanation, devoid of any useful information or knowledge or anything that will help the beginner other than your assertion that these are authentic.

yes sir only speak people living in the heights to a higher level of other humans.

my collection not only ss items I am interested in other war relics too.

with my rabid one and my cry-baby I am more than satisfied now in 2nd pattern skulls.

greetings of us.

Genuine?

I also like making collages

Genuine?
    Jedem das Seine

Quote by another ant View Post
    yes sir only speak people living in the heights to a higher level of other humans.

my collection not only ss items I am interested in other war relics too.

with my rabid one and my cry-baby I am more than satisfied now in 2nd pattern skulls.

greetings of us.

Genuine?

I also like making collages

Genuine?
    I like collages, too, but your intervention should be in your native language and with the aid of a translator,
    because I have no idea of what you mean with this later post. None.
    If you believe that I am talking down to you, you are very mistaken.
    You have an obligation to explain your opinions with evidence, and while you have
    some evidence, your thread portrayed authentic material as fake.
    Such a thing manifests a nasty trait here to throw the beginner off the track of these very sought after badges.
    Maybe I assign to you a motive of which you are innocent. If that is so, then I apologize, but your other work for us
    has been often a herk and then a jerk and the sum of it is minimal.
    Look at all the others here who work so hard, explain so well, and make us very smart.
    In any case, in my experience, Mr. Carlsson here is always right, or surely often right enough for the benefit of all.

Please translate this text in Google translator or whatever whiz bang translator, if my meaning is unclear to you.

And note that I am a teacher of Slavs of English as a second language, to boot. I am married to a Slav and proud of it, too.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-31-2014 at 01:56 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast