Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help me, Real or fake?

Article about: I like mine better, but that is simply my own cussedness.

Help me, Real or fake?Many of us have nourished an interest in Germany from this kind of experience of which I am very proud, and pride cometh before the fall.

Once more, many warm greetings of the season and, it is also quite true, we hijacked a thread, but some of these cap badge threads need extensive remodeling.

I have heard the one about the badges found in the Prussian sand so often, that my mind flashed to another theme.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help me, Real or fake?
    P
    Many

Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?cap badges in situ for those who care nothing about east German women, and the lives of old men in the cold war.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-25-2016 at 02:17 AM.

Profuse apologies for my hi-jacking of the thread... Sometimes I get a bit carried away, it must be through growing older!

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Profuse apologies for my hi-jacking of the thread... Sometimes I get a bit carried away, it must be through growing older!
    No reason to apologize at all, dear friend. I hijacked the thread. You made it 500% better. Once more, my warm thanks and Merry Christmas.

I think we are entitled to exchange human decency with each other versus the endless drudgery of cap badges or other foolery that is fatal to hope and the spirit.

Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Help me, Real or fake?Our lives in the past are part of history, and when we lived and worked in these places, we experienced this link to the second world war. We were there because
    of the second world war, and our presence was of benefit in so many ways, not the least to our West Germans, despite what some tendentious, young nationalists
    would today propose. An important part of my experience of life in Europe centered around women, too, actually.

In any case, in 50% or 80% of "scull" threads after the original post there ensues a long, painful and fatal silence, so we are here to forge closer bonds.

The Berlin hoard badges constitute a significant fraction of these threads, and about 80% of the Danziger queries descend to these badges.

Especially now, at this moment, Berlin has such a different meaning than this particular question and my self control is at low ebb because
    the Breitscheidplatz is in the part of town I call home and is very close to my heart.

One of my former army friends constructed a website dedicated to our former barracks. There are many images of Napier barracks past and present. if you put into your search-engine: 'NAPIER BARRACKS, DORTMUND,' it should lead you to the website.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    One of my former army friends constructed a website dedicated to our former barracks. There are many images of Napier barracks past and present. if you put into your search-engine: 'NAPIER BARRACKS, DORTMUND,' it should lead you to the website.
    Thank you, I shall have a look. Once more, Merry Christmas and thanks for your fine role here. I appreciate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2