Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Help totenkopf m1/24

Article about: Hi . I am new here, I have seen a lot here and I have ideas, but being the first piece I would give an opinion. What do you think?

Quote by Lwis View Post
    thanks, correct.
    Regarding this skull I think it has a good shape, the seal is correct and the anchors too. what does not convince me is the brightness, the metal seems too bright, and the edges of the second photo, it may be excess melting this. those would be the main doubts
    Maybe your badge was cleaned somehow after it was extracted from the bog or wherever it was found.

The tendency to analyze online every nook and cranny in these things is one way to spend one's time, to be sure.

If Winkelmann gives your badge the up check based on these images, then you found what you need here.

If you aspire to collect these, please join our site in order to secure the best and wisest advice on these items as is to be had anywhere.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help totenkopf m1/24
    P
    Many

Thanks, colleague Winkelmann, we are always grateful that you help us. Otherwise, these threads go into the crapper and fast.

"sculls"Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24

...dug...crimped....coveted.....anchored.....peake d......corroded.....sold...posted....confused..... clad.....alloyed....reviled....misled

seized by a sense of loss, which causes all manner of nostalgia, mischief and mayhem.Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-20-2018 at 05:13 AM.

She has a nice "scull," too, really, and maybe we should reflect more on her.Help totenkopf m1/24

?

Thanks to the expert Winkelman! .

(I like this skull because it's supposed to be digging, out of Russian soil, even now it's there). There is also the possibility of getting another very good one, but I like it more like that.

Now to negotiation.

Well, we are all for Russian soil, or whatever soil pertains in this case.Help totenkopf m1/24

?

(This is still in his final resting place)

It must also be said that there I saw dozens of skulls (RZM) thanks to the information learned discarded almost all, of 1 originals in good condition m1 / 52 and 1 of excavation also m1 / 24, but in this I did not decide, so I asked for opinion here.

?

Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24Help totenkopf m1/24

?

Hello friends . Has anyone seen this mark ? F &? I can not find anything
    Last edited by Lwis; 03-02-2018 at 01:33 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2