Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

How bad of a fake is it 499/41

Article about: I see the big difference. You have an fantastic collection and you have been a great help.

I see the big difference. You have an fantastic collection and you have been a great help.
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How bad of a fake is it 499/41
    P
    Many

Dear Sir, thanks. Not all I have enclosed is mine, but the bulk of it is, indeed.

I do not collect these badges loose. I do collect the images for this very purpose.

I really have no idea how many different Werkstoffe and the epochs of same did truly exist.

I own many SS caps, and generalize from what I see and what I stumble upon in the wider world.

Good luck.

The only way, really, to master this is to have the things in your hand.

These digital pictures become tricky.

Good luck and thanks for the thanks.

Tank Destroyer i have last question.
    On the front side of skull under the partially destroyed silver finisch surface on teeth area I see white grey material.
    It looks like plastic or something like this material..
    Sometimes same things are visible on cheap used kitchen applances on radio/tv cheap front pannels.
    Cupper or brass even Alu never will have this colour(including patin).
    Maybe im wrong but I see plastic finisched in same manier like cheap handle grip of cheap coffe maker.
    P.S Looks like made from resin

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    This skull looks like made from plastic ?!
    seems to be made of the same material and the same bad faith that these

How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41
    Jedem das Seine

Oh no pls no (:
    Another Ant is here (:
    We will argue to the end of the world (: (: (:

Here are pictures of the teeth area. It's metal under the teeth
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How bad of a fake is it 499/41   How bad of a fake is it 499/41  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    Oh no pls no (:
    Another Ant is here (:
    We will argue to the end of the world (: (: (:
    calm stirlitz I do not intend to argue or "trolling", only search behavior patterns in repro "sculls"

is normal in original skulls this thick eye contour?

How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41

in your great collection of original ,find an equal thick eye contour ,can you show?
    I can rule out this singularity for recognize an repro?
    Jedem das Seine

How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41How bad of a fake is it 499/41Do let me say that the sight of these fake badges is a depressing one. The goal here is to highlight the real badges, and pay less attention to the fake badges.

If you gain some acquaintance with the real objects, then the fussing with the fakes is much less profitable.

Ant let me explain to you- generally not (Im thinking about thick eye contour)
    During stamping process under high pressure and relevant alloy all contours should be sharp.
    But sometimes it is possible to find thick contour.
    On this Overhoff was made during stamping process.
    Not all Overhoffs had such thick contour pls compare to another one.
    This Deschler also has more thick as usual contour.
    Zimmerman probabbly had normal contour but under presuure T 34 tank (: contour was changed and now looking like on this pics.
    Summary it is possible to make thick contour during production processing (but not so thick) or contour could change later due to other forces (including ground pressure also)
    Of course sorry about my poor Englisch language(dedicated to Mister Sc..(: )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How bad of a fake is it 499/41   How bad of a fake is it 499/41  

How bad of a fake is it 499/41   How bad of a fake is it 499/41  

How bad of a fake is it 499/41  

Thanks for info, this one nd the not stamps in armbands are two of the things that fit me for the future.
    always willing to learn new things.
    Jedem das Seine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2