Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I need help to make sure this is good.

Article about: I got what I think got a SS Visor Cap Skull. I got it from a son of the vet. His Father served in the Pacific, but his uncle serve in combat from D-Day on in combat. He didn't know if his Fa

Default I need help to make sure this is good.

I got what I think got a SS Visor Cap Skull. I got it from a son of the vet. His Father served in the Pacific, but his uncle serve in combat from D-Day on in combat. He didn't know if his Father and uncle traded items between each other. He got these from his Father in the late 50's he said when he was a teenager. He had no other info on the item.
    I need help to make sure this is good.I need help to make sure this is good.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need help to make sure this is good.
    P
    Many

?

I do believe this is a fake.....the pin attachments don't compare well with originals and the "smiling" skull is just way too happy.
    There's a lot of pics on here of authentic skulls, take a quick look and compare the differences

Forgot to mention the back has a ton of soder on it. i going to try to remove it tomorrow.

That one hasn't been cast too well at all mate, that big lump of crap on the reverse doesn't look too impressive.

Quote by 749th Tank View Post
    Forgot to mention the back has a ton of soder on it. i going to try to remove it tomorrow.
    Just saw this post, I wonder why it was filled with solder? Still, I think the whole thing is a bit dodgy mate.

Not liking this piece.

Looks like it was rigged quickly to be used but that is just me. For what I got it for i don't have much in it. He is trying to thin his stuff out that he has in his house. Only German stuff he had.

Thanks guys!
    If I get the soder off i will post a picture of the back.

I need help to make sure this is good.Your piece is fake, I am sorry to say. Here is the prototype on which it is based.

?

Compare your piece with the one posted by F-B and look closely at the sutures in the skull, the overall shape of the skull and bones and the lack of detail in your piece. Look at the difference in the shapes of the cheekbones between the two. Look at the shape of the eyes and detail in the teeth. There are major differences. I haven't even mentioned the back of your piece which is also incorrect. There are many images of authentic cap badges on this forum to compare yours with. I wish you good luck in your future purchases.
    I need help to make sure this is good.I need help to make sure this is good.I need help to make sure this is good.I need help to make sure this is good.I need help to make sure this is good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast