Display your banner here

Its this skull orginal? Ges Gesch. marked

Article about: Gentelmens I need your opinions? Great thanks

Prinzeugen
    ?

Default Its this skull orginal? Ges Gesch. marked

Gentelmens I need your opinions?
    Great thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Its this skull orginal? Ges Gesch. marked   Its this skull orginal? Ges Gesch. marked  

2. # ADS

Default re: Its this skull orginal? Ges Gesch. marked

what do you think...and why...

maybe if you show that you put in some effort, perhaps then other members will be more willing to give their opinion.

Just getting your possible buys checked here for free is not what a forum like this is intended for.

If this is not your intention, then i am sorry, but you seem to post a lot of these topics with none of your own opinions and ideas.

I'm afraid I agree with Squadra33 .
    Prinzeugen, you seem to have an awful lot of posts titled: Is this skull real, or Is this skull original? You should definitely be the expert by now. You should be telling us what is real. I like the give and take on this site. Some share treasures to our delight, some show uncertainties for our speculation, and some just want a judgement on their item. If you haven't learned anything by now, maybe this forum isn't for you. I can only say this because I've learned so much in such a short period of time. And that's why I'm here. rick

looksgood but now is it?

?

Deschler with RZM and ges. gesch together but without DSM? I have not seen that one yet.

?

Quote by Squadra33 View Post
    what do you think...and why...

maybe if you show that you put in some effort, perhaps then other members will be more willing to give their opinion.

Just getting your possible buys checked here for free is not what a forum like this is intended for.

If this is not your intention, then i am sorry, but you seem to post a lot of these topics with none of your own opinions and ideas.
    I must have been close to getting banned a hundred times on WAF for saying pretty much the same thing!

But, at the end of the day, it's true. To ask for knowledge on a regular basis from others without showing that you've made any attempt to learn for yourself gets on peoples nerves.

It's a bit like the new person in the office that just keeps complaining that they don't know how to do this or that and gets other people to do their work for them whilst they take long lunches and leave early.

?

thats why the guy that started this & other treads like it is now banned as he also had 2 different accounts that he used as well so Ade slapped him with the ban stick

Hi Ben, very true, but I did not remove him from the forum for that. He was childishly posting under two false names. That is not allowed under any circumstances.

Cheers, Ade.