Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Jawless skull: opinions please

Article about: Thank you. The "scull" on my new cap is polished, but it is also tarnished. An odd combination. One of you posted a Husarentotenschaedel that has polished highlights. But I have to

Default Re: Jawless skull: opinions please

I repeat: granted German law, I do not think our statements, made anonymously in a kind of social network or whatever, carry any legal weight as expertise, versus a formal examination of same by some recognized authority. Germany is a very hierarchical place, and its law diverges from that in the UK and the US. I do not buy much at all from German dealers, actually. I had one experience with Weitze, where I returned the things and took a bath with the credit card. In any case, I wish you luck, and am sorry if there is disappointment.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jawless skull: opinions please
    P
    Many

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I repeat: granted German law, I do not think our statements, made anonymously in a kind of social network or whatever, carry any legal weight as expertise, versus a formal examination of same by some recognized authority. Germany is a very hierarchical place, and its law diverges from that in the UK and the US. I do not buy much at all from German dealers, actually. I had one experience with Weitze, where I returned the things and took a bath with the credit card. In any case, I wish you luck, and am sorry if there is disappointment.
    I think even with the written verdict of a museum curator, it would still be down to the discretion of the dealer as to whether they offered a refund or not, unless they had a written guarantee of originality on their site. I don't think Butschek does. I appreciate the input, and I'll report back on how it all goes.

Mat

Quote by ToxicGas View Post
    I think even with the written verdict of a museum curator, it would still be down to the discretion of the dealer as to whether they offered a refund or not, unless they had a written guarantee of originality on their site. I don't think Butschek does. I appreciate the input, and I'll report back on how it all goes.

Mat
    I have no idea, other than I have had many decades of professional expertise in Germany, though I do not live there, and things are pretty formal. Buschek can simply accuse this site of malicious behavior or whatever. Watch the shows on German television about problems in commerce. They are endless.
    Good luck. If you send me a private message, I will tell you from whom I would buy, it at all.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I have no idea, other than I have had many decades of professional expertise in Germany, though I do not live there, and things are pretty formal. Buschek can simply accuse this site of malicious behavior or whatever. Watch the shows on German television about problems in commerce. They are endless.
    Good luck. If you send me a private message, I will tell you from whom I would buy, it at all.
    Ah, I wasn't aware of such issues. Butschek (from my experience and that of those I've read on the forum) is a respectable source, so here's hoping he'll be wanting to protect that reputation.

Appreciated.

Mat

Apparently he's choosing simply to ignore my email. I expected better of him. I'm not sure how to further pursue this.

Mat

Quote by ToxicGas View Post
    Apparently he's choosing simply to ignore my email. I expected better of him. I'm not sure how to further pursue this.

Mat
    After looking further into their terms and policies...etc, I discovered I am in fact entitled to a refund, so I emailed again pointing this out. I stated the details which indicated it to be fake, he replied and agreed to the refund, fortunately. Thank you Peter and Friedrich.

Mat

jaw less skull is more skull for some, less for others....Jawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions please

Jawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseand so forth.

Jawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJaw less or more jaw. The more jaw, the closer to flag rank, you know. Maybe that is why those frisky Himmlerites changed it in 1 9 3 4. As it turns out, they changed their insignia the way certain women would buy a new hat
    each week. If unrestrained, I would buy a new hat each week, too, but these are different hats, no?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-16-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Jawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseJawless skull: opinions pleaseHats....and old tin.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast