Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Jawless skull SS original?

Article about: Hi Guys! I would be so grateful if you answer my questions. Is it original jawless skull SS?

You are a victim of something I find really preposterous. It is the on line savant and expert who blows up what, in reality, are extremely minor details,
    and crowns these as "defects." Defects in the sense of what? Says who?

You cannot learn to collect these things by wearing your heart of your sleeve and by allowing yourself to be manipulated by on line fakes and frauds who
    have created an expertise for themselves that has nothing to do with the truth.

This fact especially applies to SS cap badges, which, if I were you, I would make a large circle around for exactly the heartache you describe.
    No one of the badges I own is identical to the other. They all have little, strange marks, discolorations, corrosion, etc.
    I look at them with the loupe and the naked eye, and I read the iron clad pronouncements of the "savants," persons, by the way, of the most modest social
    and education accomplishments (that is, they are plainly incapable of any analytical thinking) and they simply mislead others for their joy of it.
    Bob Hirtz is an authority on these things. So is John Telesmanich. Mr. Carlsson is also well informed. I am leaving someone out.
    I especially collect SS caps with the Danziger or otherwise pre 1918 badge, so I have generously offered you more than you will get anywhere else.
    Whining and complaining are hardly the way to make progress. Spend more time with your girlfriend. A human being is always of more value
    than old, tin junk.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Jawless skull SS original?
    P
    Many

Thank You very much for Your opinion. You are absolutely right. The fear of purchasing a copy of takes my mind This hobby unfortunately consumes a lot of attention. Thank you for the good advice and beautiful photos of Your collection.

von wegen "jawless" which is a term I do not endorse.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Jawless skull SS original?   Jawless skull SS original?  

Jawless skull SS original?   Jawless skull SS original?  

Jawless skull SS original?   Jawless skull SS original?  

Jawless....Jawless skull SS original?

Jaw fullJawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I do not collect loose badges unless a cap is missing one. And that is usually a huge pain in the aXX, truth be told.
    I broke my own rule. Thanks to David F. and CBH.Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?Jawless skull SS original?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4