Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M 1/52 Skull for review

Article about: Looking at purchase of this skull for black NCO visor hat- please advise if good thanks, Bill

?

Default M 1/52 Skull for review

Looking at purchase of this skull for black NCO visor hat- please advise if good

thanks, BillM 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 1/52 Skull for review
    P
    Many

M 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for reviewThe badge itself is good, I believe, though the splints might have been replaced. In which case, it will well fit the peaked cap.

I do not collect badges save on the cap, so I am not a purist about splints and such, nor about the marks.

There are others here who know badges better than I, but I own many of them on caps.

- - ------- - -

The issue then is you secure the badge for a sane price.

These things are greatly over valued.

?

yes FB thanks and I quite agree, the agreed price on this one is reasonable in my experience

M 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for reviewGood luck, then, and be glad you can find an original, more or less, to fulfill the need. I know the problem quite well.

SS caps are often found missing badges, as in these cases that recently popped up. Photo courtesy of Butschek.

As said by our collegue the skull is o.k, I had some issues about some details but It's deformed a bit so that must be the cause. The attachments are repaired.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    M 1/52 Skull for reviewM 1/52 Skull for reviewGood luck, then, and be glad you can find an original, more or less, to fulfill the need. I know the problem quite well.

SS caps are often found missing badges, as in these cases that recently popped up. Photo courtesy of Butschek.
    Nice caps. In fact he should put the skull on the greay cap, since it's a pair (52 and 72) that did came together often. For the black cap I would put some cupal examples on them.

I noticed that the "scull" savant on the gee whiz website gave the down check on this badge.

I do not think much of his expertise or his character, truth be told, but Mr. Carlsson gave this the up check, and so forth. I prefer the latter's knowledge, as it has withstood scrutiny.

- - ------- - -

"scull" threads are usually a source of mayhem.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-29-2014 at 09:12 PM.

?

thanks FB

Modesty is not a weakness, arrogance if.
    Jedem das Seine

Quote by drbill View Post
    thanks FB
    I am sorry if I made an error.

I can only tell if the thing is in front of me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast