MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

M1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

Article about: I was fortunate enough to snag this lovely but well worn set of SS cap insignia. The Overhoff skull is CupAl like the other one I just posted. It's missing both prongs but retains the majori

?

Default M1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

I was fortunate enough to snag this lovely but well worn set of SS cap insignia. The Overhoff skull is CupAl like the other one I just posted. It's missing both prongs but retains the majority of it's silver. The back of the badge has a lot of residue from something it was glued or attached to. The eagle is by Ferdinand Wagner. It's missing it's prongs and has a slightly bent wing but I'm grateful to have gotten it. It was described as "feinzinc" material and it also retains a lot of silver finish. This eagle is my first but I suspect it won't be my last. Thanks for looking and enjoy the pics.

M1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

M1/24 TK and M1/8 EagleM1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

M1/24 TK and M1/8 EagleM1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

M1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

M1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

M1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

M1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1/24 TK and M1/8 Eagle
    P
    Many

So many TK's and that's your first eagle? My OCD wouldn't let me... Gotta pair them up! Lol

As always, great pics, great items and great passion! Keep it up! Oh, and by the way, when you get tired of these, I'll buy them

?

My OCD is exactly why I don't have any yet ! Everytime I try to move on I tell myself I need more variants of skulls and it never ends. I only got this because it was sold in a set for a very reasonable price. If I ever tire of these or my wife finds out how much I'm blowing on these trinkets, I will offer them to members here first, but don't hold your breath waiting. The obsession is strong.

Al

CBH
    ?

The Eagle has Landed, your in trouble now.
    These are usually cheaper then TK's but not by much.
    Another great addition, thanks for sharing.

There are bad addictions and there are good ones. This happens to be the latter and we should all support Aldo’s addiction. Cheers to this addiction!

?

Quote by Jangofret View Post
    There are bad addictions and there are good ones. This happens to be the latter and we should all support Aldo’s addiction. Cheers to this addiction!
    Thanks, I have one more round in the chamber and then I'm done for awhile, at least that's what I tell myself. I'll post my last hurrah soon. thanks, Al