Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

M1/52 need opinions...

Article about: I think this may be the M1/52 I’ve been searching for. I think it looks great and I definitely need your opinions before purchasing. Thanks!

Default M1/52 need opinions...

I think this may be the M1/52 I’ve been searching for. I think it looks great and I definitely need your opinions before purchasing. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1/52 need opinions...   M1/52 need opinions...  

M1/52 need opinions...  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1/52 need opinions...
    P
    Many

Looks a nice Deschler to me, I see the seller has 2 ,the other looks good to (thou it's got a pin missing.Regards, Paul

The only problem is the payment method. The dude’s international, wires only, zero protection. Part of these forum discussions and benefitting from the hobby itself, considers these factors. I can’t wire money internationally to people I don’t know.

Well done Jango ..your better off just walking away.

Huge danger and a 70/30 chance odds really against you that you will never see your money or the item at all.

Stay with reputable sources
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I've personally never dealt with the dealer who has this for sale, All I can say is that it he is somebody FB used to talk favorably about .Regards ,Paul (Peter Jenkins SSBW militaria)