Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M1/52 opinions

Article about: Does this Deschler look right ? It somehow seems off to me. My eyes always betray me with these 2nd pattern TK's

?

I guess it still surprises me when I see these flawed reproductions still being sold on so called "premier" websites as originals. I must be naïve in these matters. My first instinct was right but I still need help with these skulls. thank you all for the input and pictures.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1/52 opinions
    P
    Many

These badges constitute a black hole of jealousy, misinformation, and madness. Go ask this person what you want to know.....M1/52 opinions

He was an artisan craftsman at Deschler. None of the "scull savants" have ever produced a single sheet of paper from such figures as this, i.e. evidence to
    substantiate their generalizations. I have worked tirelessly, as have others here, to provide documentary evidence to under gird historical statements.
    The SS cap badge world is a vacuum when it comes to much real evidence.M1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinions

?

Amazing to see a photo of an SA - SS - HJ apparel store. If I could only time travel to go on a quick shopping spree at Herr Benson's shop.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Amazing to see a photo of an SA - SS - HJ apparel store. If I could only time travel to go on a quick shopping spree at Herr Benson's shop.
    While others devote their desire and longing to "crimped prongs" and so on, I have always been interested in how the RZM worked and how this whole shebang
    was set up in detail. It is an elusive topic, but very compelling.M1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinions

?

Don't diminish the value of the "prongs" too much as they are responsible for keeping the skulls attached to so many wonderful caps decade after decade. Without the "prongs", the skulls would be scattered everywhere with no reference to where they actually belong, other than from old photographs. But I do agree that too much emphasis is placed on the value of the skulls by how many prongs remain intact. I would prefer skulls with no prongs if it would cut the outrageous prices drastically.

CBH
    ?

Germany in the 20/30's gives us in-depth look at the road to Fascism. Unfortunately people are too stupid to see the writing on the wall, and few know anything about history, so thus we repeat the mistakes of the past.

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Don't diminish the value of the "prongs" too much as they are responsible for keeping the skulls attached to so many wonderful caps decade after decade. Without the "prongs", the skulls would be scattered everywhere with no reference to where they actually belong, other than from old photographs. But I do agree that too much emphasis is placed on the value of the skulls by how many prongs remain intact. I would prefer skulls with no prongs if it would cut the outrageous prices drastically.
    Thanks. My point here is hard, tangible knowledge versus conjecture. It is not really even important, but in my field, you have to prove your assertions with facts.
    There are few "facts" with these things that can sustain the cold light of day.M1/52 opinionsM1/52 opinions
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-17-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Quote by CBH View Post
    Germany in the 20/30's gives us in-depth look at the road to Fascism. Unfortunately people are too stupid to see the writing on the wall, and few know anything about history, so thus we repeat the mistakes of the past.
    I will leave contemporary politics to others, since it has sloshed into this site where it does not belong, really, other than to cleave to the principle of remaining
    apolitical and eschewing extremist viewpoints, to put it very obliquely.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2