Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mützenadler (neue Form) in Metall

Article about: Hello gents, Could you please estimate my last purchase. I had no experience in uniform insignia, therefore upon buying I've based on my knowledge on fakes' features. In my opinion the eagle

Asp
    ?

Default Mützenadler (neue Form) in Metall

Hello gents,

Could you please estimate my last purchase. I had no experience in uniform insignia, therefore upon buying I've based on my knowledge on fakes' features. In my opinion the eagle has no red flags.

Thanks for discussion,
    Alex

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mützenadler (neue Form) in Metall
    P
    Many

Sadly it looks completely wrong to my eyes.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Asp
    ?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Sadly it looks completely wrong to my eyes.
    Incredible. In my opinion, the eagle was not made by casting because I cannot bend him due to good metall. Did fake makers improve production engineering really?

I don't think screw backs existed on TR insignia!....

Certainly looks cast to me and the poor RZM mark and the screw post fixing look wrong, but hey, it is only my opinion.
    Regards,

Jerry

Looking at it again, I cannot see anything about this eagle that would be considered genuine, the detailing is very weak, the fixing is wrong, the manufacturing technique is wrong and the markings are wrong.
    Regards,

Jerry

Asp
    ?

Looking at it again, I cannot see anything about this eagle that would be considered genuine, the detailing is very weak, the fixing is wrong, the manufacturing technique is wrong and the markings are wrong.
    Thanks, Jerry. This is my fault, dammit. Although, the seller being assured me that the eagle is genuine.

Hi Alex , i'm afraid to say I agree with everything the chaps have said , I cannot remember ever seeing one of these with a solid back , let alone a "screw"mount. It looks cast to me also(note the un-even obverse surface and "pock marks". Sorry but those are my thoughts, Leon.

Asp
    ?

Fellas,
    I was wrong, the cap-eagle is related to Waffen-SS. Let's see the difference below with Wehrmacht insignia. Maybe, this will help in identification?

Waffen-SS

Heer & Kriegsmarine
    * the pictures were borrowed from the catalog "Hoheitszeichen des 3. Reiches" by Lothar Hartung

I think the rest of us had known it was SS all along, just assumed you had posted it in the wrong section, which happens. Either way, not good, sorry.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast