MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Nazi Wallet

Article about: by tempelhof gentlemen, i remarked on the simultaneous appearance of this skull on the maroon site not because i care what they have to say about it or to question it's authenticity, but mer

Default Re: Nazi Wallet

Nazi WalletNazi WalletNazi WalletI think the Totenkopf is original, also, in fact, and it has been plainly cleaned as my French colleague indicates.
    It is a rare badge. The badge on my cap is marked identically.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Wallet
    P
    Many

?

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    Am I the only one to see that this skull is Original?
    You are not.
    I take it that this is the same RZM 52 TK?

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ghlight=rzm+52

I'm not 100% sure but I looks like an original that's been polished to within an inch of it's life to me.

That's the problem over there, that's why I would say:don't import their lack of knowledge over here, It only pollutes people's views and objectivity.
    That would be certainly not the first time that I see some original pieces' "deemed" as fake due to the new wave of "experts" on the red forum.

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    Am I the only one to see that this skull is Original?
    No, check post #4.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi guys
    Because as a wrote on my first post on this forum no one is a Guru for me Im still thinking this skull is a fake .
    Dear Friedrich if you have same skull on your cap pls show us

As I remember this was almost crime to you if you must check skulls from inside and nobody will force you to did it
    How did you know you have same skull ?
    Pls show us inside of your skull.
    Im always going to know the thruth bad or gut just thruth.
    Im was baned twice from this forum and one time suspended but Im always going to know the thruth. (:
    Pls again show us inside of your skull from this cap
    Peter

Tempelhof is absolutely correct. This exact same skull was vetted on the other forum on November 5 and was connected to a collar tab there. On This forum, it is supposedly from an old wallet. What is going on here with this thing? The whole bit is starting to smell.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Nazi WalletNazi Wallet
    Quote by Calvaria View Post
    Hi guys
    Because as a wrote on my first post on this forum no one is a Guru for me Im still thinking this skull is a fake .
    Dear Friedrich if you have same skull on your cap pls show us

As I remember this was almost crime to you if you must check skulls from inside and nobody will force you to did it
    How did you know you have same skull ?
    Pls show us inside of your skull.
    Im always going to know the thruth bad or gut just thruth.
    Im was baned twice from this forum and one time suspended but Im always going to know the thruth. (:
    Pls again show us inside of your skull from this cap
    Peter
    Here is my cap and its Totenschaedel.
    You'll have to take this one on faith, kiddo.
    If you want to pry off the insignia, then I will sell you the cap for sixteen thousand dollars and you can rip it apart all you want.
    I bought this cap a decade ago from Bill Shea. He found it via his proxies in the great state of Pennsylvania.
    I also showed the cap to the super naturally empowered "scull" wizard, Sayle F., known to some of you, and he pointed out that this was an early Deschler from its front appearance.
    Do recall, chums, that this place is voluntary; it is not a court of law or the TSA inspection point where I am compelled to consent to a strip search because I post from my nice collection; I have a bigger and better collection than some, and I also have a bee line to the curators here for the panic button and am very prone to use it.
    I actually have several early Deschler badges on my caps. I am happy to show them to you, but such does not empower you to levy requirements of me I shall not fulfill....
    Nor do I pry them off. I did do so forty years ago, and broke some "prongs" in the process, which cause me reflection and sobriety.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-11-2012 at 07:25 PM.

One more dumb sh!t "scull" thread which adds nothing to human wisdom or enlightenment. I think many of you need a twelve step program to collect, say, Jim Beam bottles, or Beanies Babies, or steel belted radial tyres from 1970 in order to fulfill your animal desires.
    Why do these thread always, and I mean, always go south?
    Do explain that to me, why don't you?
    Also, why do idiot posts about 'sculls' give an incentive to the betterment of this site and most of knowledge?
    Are so many of you so suffused of rage and jealousy at the sight of real material, especially a real 'scull' (especially on a real cap...) that you use this key board as a weapon for your frustrations and failures that otherwise suffocate you?
    It is a cruel world made more so, I guess, by the sight of what glitters and which is beyond the reach of some. I won't apologize to anyone that I might own something that some of you lust for, and in return, your response is larceny.
    What is for certain, though, that seldom have so many made fools of themselves for so prolonged a time and with such ill effect about more prosaic and mundane pieces of tin.
    Pfui.
    Seriously, who gives a tinker's damn who made one of these badges? What earthly difference does it make in reality other than the thing was made and used between 30 January 1933 and more or less 8 May 1945
    All other things are immaterial. It was Steven Wolfe in so. California who invented the whole artificial balderdash of superficial details that made one object more rare than another; very akin to the Californian madness with pineapple and leathery smell in wines, a hale storm of adjectives and adverbs that has set humanity back greatly in the past decades.
    I am sure that some of these things are more rare than others, but so what?
    These dumb badges are all rare, but what is astonishing is how any exchange about them becomes absurd, childish, foolish, and pointless.
    I have very bad news for many of you who want one of these, and that is, that I own many of them, and I do not care about the funny "52" or old wives tales told by raving lunatics about how Saint Deschler came to them in a miracle to show them the stamping process for tin on the afternoon of 13 March 1938.
    If they have proof that they were there, then I might listen, but if said person was born in 1982 and has never set foot in Europe, let alone Munich, then I would be more likely to buy the Brooklyn Bridge from them than to listen to these absurd stories.
    The arrogance and contempt for knowledge of those who wield their ouija boards to Deschler and Overhoff, or Steinhauer & Lueck with the certainty of a sleep walker utterly astounds me.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 11-11-2012 at 07:29 PM.

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Tempelhof is absolutely correct. This exact same skull was vetted on the other forum on November 5 and was connected to a collar tab there. On This forum, it is supposedly from an old wallet. What is going on here with this thing? The whole bit is starting to smell.
    I agree, hence my post re removing insignias and risking damage to pins, something did'nt ring right to me, so i take it the skull was removed,? paired with a tab? for opinions on the "other" forum, then possibly replaced, or was it a case of adding it to the wallet afterwards ???

gentlemen, i remarked on the simultaneous appearance of this skull on the maroon site not because i care what they have to say about it or to question it's authenticity, but merely to point out that it is appearing days apart in two different venues and presented in two apparently different contexts.

i thought this might be germane to the discussion as to where this thing is coming from. i have no idea whether it means anything or not.

i don't see a problem with the skull. and i do not mean to place their opinions here.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast