MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need help! Real or fake

Article about: thank you for your help!

The bulk of the flash in the pan "scull" persons vanish as quickly as they come.

Some dig in like a virus, of course, in some part of the body and become chronic.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help! Real or fake
    P
    Many

I have one for sale at work tomorrow. A nice tombak one. No pins, and some glue to the back from a botched attempt at a "restoration" but it is original and with some TLC could be made much nicer. Selling with no reserve too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

thank you all for your replys, opinion and knowledge ! as you already know, im new in here and want to learn as much as i can from you experts.

is it fake for sure or maby better photos can spread new light on it? small chance its real before i confrant with the seller?

CBH
    ?

Not a chance at being original, sorry. And we appreciate your thanks not all new members here, have manners, and the unthankful can get under your skin after a while. A cause of much irritation to the established membership. Your at a great place to learn and the members here are world class. Review older threads and you can find much valuable information. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time here. But please remember manners are Important here.

Quote by chen abr111 View Post
    thank you all for your replys, opinion and knowledge ! as you already know, im new in here and want to learn as much as i can from you experts.

is it fake for sure or maby better photos can spread new light on it? small chance its real before i confrant with the seller?

We offer knowledge. Your item is fake. We can not transform it intoNeed help! Real or fake original for you. We have included many images of the prototype in
    their original settings. Adrian offered you an alternative. We can point you to where the authentic ones are sold, for there are places,but they are
    costly. If you look in the cheap places, and they are many, you will be humiliated.Need help! Real or fakeNeed help! Real or fake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3