Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.

Article about: by friedrich-berthold Attachment 714248Attachment 714251on the theme of "sculls," these two images for reflection.... ok I look, I hear, but I will remain silent , That's right!

We are not talking about teeth but about pins !!!!!!!!!
    I know that some variants have teeth on back and some not.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.
    P
    Many

but something is repeated in the two types of skull Overhoof

New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.and more examples in forum

stripes in the prongs
    Jedem das Seine

Compare stripes .
    Several on one pin V.S two stripes on both pins on typical orginal Overhoffs
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.   New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.  

not always, there are pin's without the cuts and even pins with markings 24 rzm on them

I know it but I wrote,,typical,,
    But I never saw pins in that combination (:
    Does somebody have another Overhoff witch one pin without cutting and second in wrong place several cuttings?

I hope I am following this correctly. The pin on the right has several lines marked on it, the pin on the left appears to have none. The pin on the left does actually have two lines (several mm's apart). They are located directly below the left eye socket but are not visible in the picture. Difficult too see in general due to the darker colour of the pin. But in sunlight they are clearly visible.

O.K Sturmer what can I say_ just sorry I dint see them on pics.
    This way this skull is probably orginal.
    Hope you didn't destroyed it (: (:
    Nobody is pervect guys , but,, I WILL BE BACK,, and revenge will be bloody

P.S Sid and Another Ant chapeau bas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.  
    Last edited by Stirlitz wiedzial; 07-09-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Quote by sturmer View Post
    I hope I am following this correctly. The pin on the right has several lines marked on it, the pin on the left appears to have none. The pin on the left does actually have two lines (several mm's apart). They are located directly below the left eye socket but are not visible in the picture. Difficult too see in general due to the darker colour of the pin. But in sunlight they are clearly visible.
    I want to join the poster above in asking for a clarification of what I find to be a pretty murky thread.
    Why does not someone here lay out in a clear and intelligible way the facts of this issue?
    What I read here is very typical of "scull" threads, i.e. para knowledge, incidental details that are amplified into some cosmic truths, and, the sum of which offers no guidance at
    all to the user here.

Indeed. To inject some clarity.

The badge is original.

The marks found on some of the pins is some kind of tooling mark from when the item was made. Sometimes this is apparent, other times it is not. It is not like a die flaw which would be seen on every badge. Don't read too much into the presence or lack of these here. At times these badges can get over analysed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

IMO the markings on the pins look like serrations from the jaws on a pair of pliers, which might be the case if the pins were held in place with hand pliers during the soldering(?) of the pins to the badge itself. If this is so then different people would have different hand pressures whilst gripping the pliers some leaving plier marks and some held more lightly not leaving any such plier marks. I know nothing about the manufacturing processes involved but this seems a plausible explanation for the marks sometimes found.

New addition. RZM M1/24 skull.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast