MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

New collector - advice on buying first Totenkopf

Article about: Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and also to collecting. I have had an interest in ww2 memorabilia since I was a small child and only recently began actively collecting. I have only a sinc

pasted....

".....Nice wartime Assmann set that are complete with all prongs. Perfect to restore a later wartime hat or to add a perfectly matched set to your collection.

Price is $975.00 all in to US address if paid by PayPal personal gift or money order.

Bob hritz..."

- - ------- - -

Hritz is also a member here, so do write to him.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New collector - advice on buying first Totenkopf
    P
    Many

For the finder's fee, you can make a contribution to this site.

- - ------- - -

There are other persons here who also deal in authentic material and they may or may not write to you. I am not a dealer by a long shot. I am a collector.

Quote by Dank View Post
    ok thanks for all the information, although cannot see the link to the bob hritz genuine skull you mentioned above?
    You need to register and log in to view it (it's free).

Price is now reduced to 925.-- USD.

?

Last edited by DrPMC; 10-27-2014 at 07:12 PM. Reason: superceded information

?

thanks, i have registered and logged in, but the link says i don't have permission to view!? confusing????

Quote by Dank View Post
    thanks, i have registered and logged in, but the link says i don't have permission to view!? confusing????
    You did register and log in on the WAF ( Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums - Powered by vBulletin ), not here, did you? Then it should work.

I will leave to others an assessment of this site, as such analysis lies outside of my expertise.

- - ------- - -

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    You did register and log in on the WAF ( Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums - Powered by vBulletin ), not here, did you?
    Andreas is always right.

?

I understand it's the Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums - Powered by vBulletin

but cannot see the post that everyone is referring to!

apologies for being thick!

New collector - advice on buying first TotenkopfNew collector - advice on buying first Totenkopfthe badges look thus.

- - ------- - -

Look for Hritz's contact data on this site. I cannot find it, but someone well can.

New collector - advice on buying first TotenkopfNew collector - advice on buying first TotenkopfI actually own a set of zinc insignia, too, come to think of it. But I am keeping these for some spare hat someday.

Shea has something similar for sale.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast