Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New at this. How bad is this Skull

Article about: Hi, I have been reading on this forum about some of these skulls. How fake is this? Were there any M1/27's made? Thanks for your time and patience.

?

Default New at this. How bad is this Skull

Hi, I have been reading on this forum about some of these skulls. How fake is this? Were there any M1/27's made?

Thanks for your time and patience.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New at this. How bad is this Skull   New at this. How bad is this Skull  

New at this. How bad is this Skull   New at this. How bad is this Skull  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New at this. How bad is this Skull
    P
    Many

totally made up

?

Thanks for your response. I have a lot to learn. Any Idea when it may have been made?

Read all of Mr. Carlsson's posts and you will be ahead of the game. It takes some time, but you will be content with the result.

There is no short cut.

FB is correct, there is no short cuts, It takes time to study those things, and you must own them also to feel them in hand..
    I guess this one must be new since it's a fake from a fake design.

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    FB is correct, there is no short cuts, It takes time to study those things, and you must own them also to feel them in hand..
    I guess this one must be new since it's a fake from a fake design.
    I wholly associate myself with this wise assessment.

?

Thanks again for the info. I have learned a quite a bit from this posting and forum in the last few days. I will continue to study and learn from this site. I hope some other new people view this before they make the same error as I did. There are a few more fake silver skulls on ebay right now and the are selling fast.............

Quote by Johnj View Post
    Thanks again for the info. I have learned a quite a bit from this posting and forum in the last few days. I will continue to study and learn from this site. I hope some other new people view this before they make the same error as I did. There are a few more fake silver skulls on ebay right now and the are selling fast.............
    A brutal word to those whose level of ambition leads them to this place via a false path: ebay is not ideal for the sane acquisition of this insignia.

You do best to buy the duplicates of established members here, or from a handful of site.

If you seek a bargain with this, you will be disappointed.

?

Will keep an eye on the Classifieds.

and the dealer to whom I turn is John Telesmanich, German War Booty. That's where I go in search of badges, truth be told.

There are terrible simplifier lies and such about where to find them, but Telesmanich is a sound source. He is not especially cheap, but

the chance of being tricked is very high if look in the wrong places which is virtually everywhere. I can recommend other dealers, too, if you so wish.

Mr. Carlsson sells his duplicates at a very fair price.

Martin Stiles specializes in this regalia, as well, but his prices are higher as he is a dealer.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-13-2015 at 02:06 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast