Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

New Member - could really use the advice on this Totenkopf Skull - RZM 1M/24

Article about: Been collecting for years in the US but now that I am Europe based I thought it would be a good time to join this awesome community. If anyone can help with price/analysis with this badge I

I must thank all members for their patience with me. While interest in naval sea mines and hertz horns has created very few threads, Niklas is a career Navy officer and holds the Swedish Navy record for detecting and deactivating WW II ( ? eleven ? ) and even WW I mines. With some delay in response I might help answer such inquires. Thanks....Doug.

New Member - could really use the advice on this Totenkopf Skull - RZM 1M/24 New Member - could really use the advice on this Totenkopf Skull - RZM 1M/24

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Member - could really use the advice on this Totenkopf Skull - RZM 1M/24
    P
    Many

Im curious of the direction of this thread..where is it going now? ..skulls .. sea mines and trucks..Oh my??

Any possibility Stakeside of navigating back to the original topic? ...you dont want a mine to explode on you

Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I think enough

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7