Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

A nice skull

Article about: There is a nice skull on ebay, but seller has no paypal account, so I have to pass. Hope it's not inappropriate to post this here. Originalabzeichen M I figured someone would like to have it

Default A nice skull

There is a nice skull on ebay, but seller has no paypal account, so I have to pass. Hope it's not inappropriate to post this here.

Originalabzeichen M

I figured someone would like to have it.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A nice skull
    P
    Many

Please secure the image and re use it here. Your link worked briefly, and then went dead. The leadership here does not like that sort of thing.

"This listing (311807843559) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing."

How strange. Link works fine for me. Anyway, it's on ebay.de item no. :311807843559

Quote by musashi View Post
    How strange. Link works fine for me. Anyway, it's on ebay.de item no. :311807843559
    Kindly use the image here for the benefit for all who might come here. It is a variation of the Danziger badge that might interest many.

mpw
    ?

Bad weather has driven me indoors and now have some time on my hands, so here you go......

A nice skullA nice skull

Quote by mpw View Post
    Bad weather has driven me indoors and now have some time on my hands, so here you go......

A nice skullA nice skull
    Thank you.

Here's an enhanced picture:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A nice skull  

Thanks. In future, please attach the image at the outset to ensure that the thread remains operative and useful.

Secondly, the item may or may not have an association with the SS. It is a form of Totenschaedel from the epoch prior to 1918 that was used
    by the SS, in some instances....but not generally.

Wim's book contains a cap with this badge, in fact.

- - ------- - -

By the way, when in doubt, buy Wim's books on headgear.