Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ok, another skull identity thread

Article about: I posted on another thread regarding a genuine (I believe) Iron Cross 1st class although not being mine it`s not a big deal but this... What gives? Come from an old chap looking to sell but

Default Ok, another skull identity thread

I posted on another thread regarding a genuine (I believe) Iron Cross 1st class although not being mine it`s not a big deal but this...

What gives? Come from an old chap looking to sell but has no idea of worth. To be fair a lot of his stiff is old British cap badges but he has off loaded most. I`d take his stuff and pay him accordingly as I hat to see anyone short changed. That includes myself so I ask with gratitude....

Any feedback on this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ok, another skull identity thread
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ok, another skull identity thread

It is a fake made in Britain. Note the rear lug fixings like found on British cap badges. Never seen on any original. The actual design of the skull itself also does not match any original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

That`ll do me. Having spent ages last night looking through loads and reading a fair bit I kinda sussed it myself.

Thanks for the confirmation my friend.

Some great reading and study can be found all over this forum...check out this thread...https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-me...-skulls-71916/
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Cheers Larry.

My heads full of EK1s at the minute.

Please repost photos directly back on to this thread or we will have another useless thread.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Photo hosting websites are the worst,,,as what you trust them with disappears eventually. Thats why its best to do edit your photos and immediately save them to your won computer. Its worth the extra step
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thats the skulls. Sorry guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ok, another skull identity thread   Ok, another skull identity thread  

Yikes, what an ugly and goony looking skull....Absolutely not Third Reich....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I kinda guessed that but it was peace of mind for someone else. They`re not mine.