Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Is this a original or replica skull and eagle ?

Article about: Looks repro to me, and I do not collect this sort of thing, I only know what I learn on this forum about these bits. DEan O Canada

Ok here is a starting point for help..as this thread was built on years of experience..which was not easily gained..mostly through sweat and disappointments.
    This thread below will help you in identifying the differences between Authentic and Repro.

The collectors here..never had anything handed to them without trying on their own. Cancel your $39 order.

SS cap eagles and skulls
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Is this a original or replica skull and eagle ?
    P
    Many

You should not mix separate items on the same thread. The Panzer skull does not belong in the SS Forum. In the future, please start a new thread for a separate item.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    You should not mix separate items on the same thread. The Panzer skull does not belong in the SS Forum. In the future, please start a new thread for a separate item.
    Bravo.

Yes sorry but the guy wanted to know why the panzer skull was a repro and wanted to know the signs thats could tell it was.

I see a Vacation coming..and Im not going anywhere !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I see a Vacation coming..and Im not going anywhere !
    Thank you for standing guard when mayhem looms.

The "scull" chatter always bulks chaos for sane people.

Quote by dasreich117 View Post
    Yes sorry but the guy wanted to know why the panzer skull was a repro and wanted to know the signs thats could tell it was.
    Do tell your person to look at all the threads here with us and what we own and what we have done to help others. That should be more than enough.

Oil Stones are very authentic

Is this a original or replica skull and eagle ? and getting ready to board this one up !

Is this a original or replica skull and eagle ?

The materials it is made of are not right. The Details of it's design do not match original examples. The Finish is nothing resembling the original's finishes. The Hardware on the reverse sides is not attached correctly. What more reasons do you need? Return this rubbish and Hope like Hell the crook who is selling them to naive collectors will honor his return policy-if he actually does Have one.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3