Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!

Article about: Here is an Overhoff Cupal badge on its cap. In fifty one years of collecting, I have never owned a cupal Overhoff badge in Neusilber. Nor owned one on its original cap. I did not pry it off,

Default Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!

Here is an Overhoff Cupal badge on its cap.

In fifty one years of collecting, I have never owned a cupal Overhoff badge in Neusilber. Nor owned one on its original cap. I did not pry it off, either, so don't ask for an image of the back.

We have other images of these in this Werkstoff.

Add this to your files, and thanks to Paul S. for this courtesy and many others. Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!
    P
    Many

Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!The cap is as remarkable as the badge, for it has the runic interior of early species of grey SS cap.

Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!Here is another similar badge, but I am not sure it has the Neusilber finish, rather an alu. finish.

That is, glossy versus a matte finish...!

Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!How such a badge is normally found.....

They look so much better extant on the cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    They look so much better extant on the cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Thank you, Adrian, I could not agree more.

Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!In this vein, a friend of mine has this later cap with the Overhoff badge, but with a matte finish, I think. But of Cupal.

Of note is the fact that when puts an interesting "scull" before the community, there is nearly no response, whereas the fakes and "crimped prongs" and sutures fantasies akin to the canals on Mars always draw a crowd of howlers and thugs.

Overhoff cupal badge on its cap....still!More detail as above of my friend's cap.