Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Overhoff of Ludenscheid Totenkopf in CupAl

Article about: My newest Overhoff TK is another copper coated aluminum badge retaining most of it's silver finish and both prongs. Ironically I found photo's of this same exact badge in my archives from an

?

Default Overhoff of Ludenscheid Totenkopf in CupAl

My newest Overhoff TK is another copper coated aluminum badge retaining most of it's silver finish and both prongs. Ironically I found photo's of this same exact badge in my archives from another website. It seems it's a small circle that these TK's travel in. I had a silmilar experience with A Danziger skull I bought on one website and found the pictures on two other websites where they had been sold previously. It's good to know there is a turnaround on TK's as they are so hard to find at times. Enjoy !

Regards, Al

Overhoff of Ludenscheid Totenkopf in CupAlOverhoff of Ludenscheid Totenkopf in CupAl

Overhoff of Ludenscheid Totenkopf in CupAlOverhoff of Ludenscheid Totenkopf in CupAl

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Overhoff of Ludenscheid Totenkopf in CupAl
    P
    Many

Amazing addition to your already amazing collection!

?

Here are a few more photo's from other sources to show how different the skull looks depending on who photographs it.

Very nice piece my friend!!
    Good amount of frosting on that beauty..
    Well done.

?

Thank you, it is “Frosty”

?

The "Frosting" on the cake !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Dang, I’m at the point in my life that I expect a nice TK from Aldo nearly every week. When it doesn’t happen for the month, I feel a little empty inside. Thanks for sharing these pieces! Probably the best collection in the world!

Interesting how even the prongs are marked !! Why bother ?
    D.

?

Good point, it has the 3 dashes or lines, a common trait on these but not sure why they are also maker marked.