Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Overhoff M1/24 Cupal skull

Article about: by Anders S Dear F-B, you are a Gentleman with great knowledge and I'd be a fool if I didn't listen to your advice. As I've said in the past, I'll do my best to help you, finding the silver-

Default re: Overhoff M1/24 Cupal skull

Ask here and you will find what you seek.Overhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skull

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Overhoff M1/24 Cupal skull
    P
    Many

Herr Friedrich what is on this postcard showed in your last thread. (this witch city train lines)
    Thanks Peter

Quote by Stirlitz wiedzial View Post
    Herr Friedrich what is on this postcard showed in your last thread. (this witch city train lines)
    Thanks Peter
    This image is a modern one of part of Dachauerstrasse in Munich, i.e. the locale whereupon resided the August Mueller firm, though I think this image is farther away from downtown. If memory serves, Dachauerstrasse arises not too far from the main rail depot, but I will allow the Muenchener here to tell me. I am headed there in a bit, and I will look. In any case, the locale where there was more than one hat maker and tailor is transformed today and given over the to bo bo, shicki micki pursuits of the Bavarian Metropole.

Back side M1/24.
    Maybe not in perfect condition and CupAl but orginal.
    Pls carrefuly look producers code stamped number 2 on this skull.
    Next look how exactly is stamped RZM code
    Next look right eye -its a little comming down.
    Thanks
    Peter
    P.S Thanks for you answer Herr Friedrich
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Overhoff M1/24 Cupal skull  

Great set Anders, regardless of what bla bla bla is saying.

Same great set like some of yours great sets dear Niederlander (:
    The best of bla bla bla is your previous post on this forum.The title is : S.P 40 SS visor skull in CuPal
    Is still this skull including of course visor somewhere on a plane on it"s way to you blabla blabla ?
    If this Plane is still in air this will be absolute world record in nonstop flying bla bla bla.
    Thanks
    Peter
    P.S Especially like your triple,, orginal,, SP40 skulls bla bla bla

Quote by Niederlande View Post
    Great set Anders, regardless of what bla bla bla is saying.
    Thanks Emiel, Yes I know, usually I don't care what others believe, even if I admit that it's nice
    when people like your stuff. However, sometimes I just getting so tired, especially when someone
    who had made such "informative" posts in the other forum is trying to miscredit a very nice original.
    mint Overhoff skull - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Btw, thanks for the tip that led me to this one. If you have a spare Z-mann skull, silver washed, not painted
    with both prongs, please let me know.

Quote by Anders S View Post
    Thanks Emiel, Yes I know, usually I don't care what others believe, even if I admit that it's nice
    when people like your stuff. However, sometimes I just getting so tired, especially when someone
    who had made such "informative" posts in the other forum is trying to miscredit a very nice original.
    mint Overhoff skull - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Btw, thanks for the tip that led me to this one. If you have a spare Z-mann skull, silver washed, not painted
    with both prongs, please let me know.
    Dear Anders, your presence here is a source of strength. You are also mature enough to know that if you traffic in these silly things, all manner of odd behavior emerges in others. Usually I am able to ignore same, with intermittent outbreaks of rage. This brave new world of the internet leaves much to be desired, really, especially with the "is it fake...?" syndrome. I do guess that there is a new species of fake Overhoff Totenschaedel badge, but I do not follow these things with any interest. My chief hope is to find some neusilber badges for a reserve, since the speculative prices manipulated by the "scull" cartel leaves me cold.

In any case, thanks for the post. One can agree to disagree, though, I admit that sometimes this dictum is hard to uphold. In real life, the choice of seconds and satisfaction on the field of honor seems like the best solution.

I also would suggest that the maroon nut job forum be kept behind the cordon sanitaire (sp) and as far away from this locale as is humanly possible.
    Overhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skullOverhoff M1/24 Cupal skull

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Dear Anders, your presence here is a source of strength. You are also mature enough to know that if you traffic in these silly things, all manner of odd behavior emerges in others. Usually I am able to ignore same, with intermittent outbreaks of rage. This brave new world of the internet leaves much to be desired, really, especially with the "is it fake...?" syndrome. I do guess that there is a new species of fake Overhoff Totenschaedel badge, but I do not follow these things with any interest. My chief hope is to find some neusilber badges for a reserve, since the speculative prices manipulated by the "scull" cartel leaves me cold.

In any case, thanks for the post. One can agree to disagree, though, I admit that sometimes this dictum is hard to uphold. In real life, the choice of seconds and satisfaction on the field of honor seems like the best solution.

I also would suggest that the maroon nut job forum be kept behind the cordon sanitaire (sp) and as far away from this locale as is humanly possible.
    Dear F-B, you are a Gentleman with great knowledge and I'd be a fool if I didn't listen to your advice.

As I've said in the past, I'll do my best to help you, finding the silver-washed insignia you need for the hat,
    for a sane price.
    (Most common configuration on the black hats - Deschler skull - Zimmermann eagle)

I would like to say sorry if I hurt someone esspecialy you Mister AnderS.
    Thanks Peter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast