Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Overhoff (M1/24) Skull

Article about: Here's another one I found. This one looks legitimate to me. I can't see anything that makes me think it's a fake. Let me know what you think, guys! The more skulls we post and comment on, t

Default Overhoff (M1/24) Skull

Here's another one I found. This one looks legitimate to me. I can't see anything that makes me think it's a fake. Let me know what you think, guys! The more skulls we post and comment on, the more informed the community of collectors will be!

Overhoff (M1/24) Skull
    Overhoff (M1/24) Skull
    Overhoff (M1/24) Skull

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Overhoff (M1/24) Skull
    P
    Many

The more skulls we post and comment on, the more informed the community of collectors will be!
    ..and the fakers

Quote by carlsson1982 View Post
    ..and the fakers
    True, but I don't see any way around that... Unless we all communicate by PM.

Anyway, I'd say this skull is authentic, wouldn't you?

Right as rain

Even though the Overhoff is probably my least favorite skull variant, the price on this one is making me consider it heavily... Decisions, decisions...

It is good and prices never ever seem to fall....
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Get it, get it, get it...

Overhoff (M1/24) Skull

Overhoff (M1/24) Skull

Oh, the peer pressure! Alright, guys. I picked this one up! I ended up getting it for about a third of what it's worth, so I think I got a pretty good deal!

I think $1200 is over the top for what might be considered market value but still, your deal was a good one, congratulations!

For those of you who are confused by the price of $1200 that Glenn mentioned, I had originally mentioned that these skulls seem to be selling for around $1000-$1200. I edited my post to remove the prices before Glenn posted his reply. I based that figure on the prices for authentic M1/24 skulls that I currently see up for sale (not those that have sold in the past). So far, I've seen two for $1250 each, one for $1350, one for $800, and another at a more reasonable $685. That averages out to $1067. I have noted that people who sell their items in the Classified section of this forum and other similar sites certainly seem to set more reasonable prices. I imagine that as these items get older and older, the prices will only continue to rise... I certainly wish they were cheaper! Anyway, thanks for the support, Glenn! I have to admit that it was you shouting "Get it! Get it!" that pushed me over the edge to buy this one!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast