Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Question about jawless skull

Article about: Hello. I got from the seller better pictures of the skull which I wants to buy. I doubt whether it is original because the back on the edge of the skull is double the metal layer and prongs

Question about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullI would rather do this than that.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Question about jawless skull
    P
    Many

Question about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullQuestion about jawless skullthat.....

Quote by remss View Post
    True, more and more fakes will be on the market, more informations turns into gold.

When this user-friendly website will turn into a :
    " fake : yes/no.
    easy money : yes/ no "

I 'll be very disappointed, not about gentlemens who share time and knowledge here, but about the deleterious atmosphere who turn around this hobby.
    what easy money? for scammers to create a copy of this easy money for collectors is difficult hobby full of traps .. I think the purpose of this forum is to expand their knowledge and share their own experiences

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thank you. I did not decompress as much as I wanted to, or have in the past when life was less conflicted.

All the same, it was a welcome change in a familiar place that is like home to me. I had not been to Prague for many years,
    and I got to meet my moderator colleague Carl, there, which made the trip worth it, indeed.

All the best and much peace and reflection amid a turbulent world beset with demons and fear.
    And I must add it was an absolute pleasure, FB. I look forward to next time, when schedules/things allow it and we are able to discuss topics other than those seeking laden silver platters...

Thank you, Carl, for this and for your excellent stewardship of this site.

Quote by wunderwafe View Post
    what easy money? for scammers to create a copy of this easy money for collectors is difficult hobby full of traps .. I think the purpose of this forum is to expand their knowledge and share their own experiences
    This post is very odd and strikes altogether the wrong tone. You should consider rephrasing your comment in the spirit of how we work here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4