Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

QUESTION - early tank crews skull used by ss members?

Article about: Hi Gentelmens! Could it be that these early tank crews skulls were used by ss members? What do you think about this?

"You tried to deny or ridicule both ideas, which does not go down too well here. "

Andreas is absolutely right. I am going to pass this issue to the authorities and request that they take action on it.

This kind of thing is not acceptable to me, nor is a deliberate attempt to falsify the visual record a best practice on this site and its moderators.

K E I N V E R A R S C H E N.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement QUESTION - early tank crews skull used by ss members?
    P
    Many

There seems to be a need for some reason to prove a point which is incorrect. The posting of doctored photos proves nothing. The points made by Andreas and FB are to the point. This thread is near the point of being closed as nothing further can be attained.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    There seems to be a need for some reason to prove a point which is incorrect. The posting of doctored photos proves nothing. The points made by Andreas and FB are to the point. This thread is near the point of being closed as nothing further can be attained.
    Thanks so much, indeed.

As FB has put, Andreas is absolutely right.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11