Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Reichs Adler Fantasy or Legitimate

Article about: Hi to the forum I would appreciate feedback from informed members on a (cap eagle) one of two which recently have come into my possession Personally I feel that this first example is Fantasy

MAP
    ?

All funny quips. Had a good laugh. But seriously. Was the faker on the first bird even trying??? I mean come on, how much worse could it get.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichs Adler Fantasy or Legitimate
    P
    Many

I don't think the Germans used clutch-back insignia.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

ok I get it . I too thought it was rough but purely for documenting this type of insignia should help others when searching, as its now embedded on this forum as a Scaley Eagle Zilla-Esk Fantasy Fake.
    Now if possible may I have your feedback on the second group of pictures showing the Tin tpronged eagle cap badge I would be most appreciative.
    Thanking you all in advance
    Last edited by Rayco; 05-17-2018 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Typing error

CBH
    ?

Rayco you should take my advice and start a new thread, Friedrich said it stand a chance of being good. He is a very knowledgable collector and his opinion carries great weight. Don't take the negative replies personally we are all friends here and only seek the truth.

Still , about that second eagle ( 155/42 for Assmann ) ; did you mention it was MAGNETIC , Rayco ?
    This type of insignia should be made of zinc , so ..

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    Still , about that second eagle ( 155/42 for Assmann ) ; did you mention it was MAGNETIC , Rayco ?
    This type of insignia should be made of zinc , so ..
    I defer to your expertise. I do not collect things more or less after the date of 1940, save in some instances.
    And I surely do not comb the digital space or prestige military shows for fake insignia. I would rather
    jump in a sewer. My assessment is from the pictures.Reichs Adler Fantasy or LegitimateReichs Adler Fantasy or LegitimateReichs Adler Fantasy or LegitimateReichs Adler Fantasy or Legitimate
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-18-2018 at 03:40 AM.

Don't get me wrong - from the pictures I would surely say it is an original .
    I just can't imagine it to be magnetic ..

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    Don't get me wrong - from the pictures I would surely say it is an original .
    I just can't imagine it to be magnetic ..
    Thanks. Far be it from me to use black lights, or magnets, or whatever. I am terrified enough that my smart phone will eat my credit card
    and vice versa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2